Hilarious attempt at getting rid of reporters.

I love how homophobic the reporter and the camera woman was

The first time he even put his hand on his shoulder, he said "Don't touch me"

In hindsight, we know how often he does end up touching (still don't see the problem, even after that), but his first reaction for someone putting their hand on his shoulder, he says not to touch him?

I think the public relations guy was simply trying to be friendly/helpful. The reporter overreacted when he said "Don't touch me", but that was probably natural instincts when you're always warned by bodyguards for being too close (like in this video). The reporter was real up close and pushy anyways, so this Mark guy was probably only trying to help.

The first time he even put his hand on his shoulder, he said "Don't touch me"

In hindsight, we know how often he does end up touching (still don't see the problem, even after that), but his first reaction for someone putting their hand on his shoulder, he says not to touch him?

I'm the same way. I don't want strange, weird people resting their hand on my shoulder while talking to me. Some people just don't like to be touched. You can't really give him shit for not wanting physical contact with strangers, especially ones who are trying to get in the way of him doing his job. I would have been freaked out by that guy after hearing him starting over his pre-determined introduction 20 times and patting me on the shoulder while I'm telling him to leave me alone.

I think the public relations guy was simply trying to be friendly/helpful. The reporter overreacted when he said "Don't touch me", but that was probably natural instincts when you're always warned by bodyguards for being too close (like in this video). The reporter was real up close and pushy anyways, so this Mark guy was probably only trying to help.

I'm pretty sure after the 3rd time, Mark or Mike was just having fun trolling the reporter.

He patted him like a little pet! but seriously the news organizations can be total douchbags too. I'm on Marks side and would have probably done the same. its not like he shook his hand, which I think he even tried to do. i pretty much kill people with kindness too and it makes them look like animals

If you take what I say literally, then yea it is obviously wrong -_- Why don't you go ahead and take every word you read by its literal meaning, especially on a forum post concerning a funny video.

The point is that the guy freaks out for someone placing their hand on his shoulder.

ktimekiller is insinuating homophobia when Mark placed his hand on the reporter's shoulder. He is implying Mark is gay and the reporter is a homophobic by rejecting the friendly pat on shoulder.

If you take what I say literally, then yea it is obviously wrong -_- Why don't you go ahead and take every word you read by its literal meaning, especially on a forum post concerning a funny video.

The point is that the guy freaks out for someone placing their hand on his shoulder.
Or how about you just use proper words to describe things. :imu:

ktimekiller is insinuating homophobia when Mark placed his hand on the reporter's shoulder. He is implying Mark is gay and the reporter is a homophobic by rejecting the friendly pat on shoulder.

ex****ingactly, Mark was only intending to befriend someone he was clearly attracted to

Or how about you just use proper words to describe things. :imu:

Or you can infer what people are saying when they are being light hearted.

You know what it meant, don't play games :flame:

Or you can infer what people are saying when they are being light hearted.

You know what it meant, don't play games :flame:
Sorry, but

I love how homophobic the reporter and the camera woman was
Doesn't really strike me as a light-hearted comment. And "infer" what? I'm not being facetious here, I really can't grasp how you can use homophobia figuratively rather than literally. It's not a word with a lot of wiggle room as far as definition...

Anyway, I'll leave it now. Wasn't trying to imply you meant anything by it, I just thought it was kind of a daft thing to say. :dork:

Thats just being ridiculous, whether if you think the word has a lot of wiggle room or not, what I meant is pretty obvious, and I am certain you knew what it meant despite the above

Thats just being ridiculous, whether if you think the word has a lot of wiggle room or not, what I meant is pretty obvious, and I am certain you knew what it meant despite the above

You were implying Mike / Mark was actually a hermaphrodite?

You keep saying it's obvious, and yet I haven't seen an explanation.

This is what happens when a touchy-feely person meets the wrath of the Templars of Personal Rights and Freedoms. Soon these templars will grow to the level of demanding that people do not look at them because it exposes them to the horrors of self-consciousness and hurts their well-being.

"Don't look at me. Don't look at me, please, okay? If you look at me one more time I will call the police. You are violating me. Stop looking at me!"

Something tells me these people are Canadian...

All i saw was one girl playing the antagonist and the other girl being overly sensitive. What's so important about this video?

Even though the reporter was pushy, I'd take his side primarily because if you listen closely, he's trying to find out about how they're appropriating certain "gift funds." This makes me think (1) he has to be a little pushy to get his report, especially if these nice (more like creepy?) town hall people happen to be doing shady business, and (2) Mark and that lady he's "defending" may just be trying to evade the reporter's gift fund questions, and the touching thing gives them an excuse. Maybe I just like my personal space, but I think the touching is pretty violating if you keep doing it after someone clearly tells you to stop.

The reporter guy was being a little too premature with his demands not to be touched... but after he repeated like a million times for the guy to not touch him, and he kept touching him... that's where the whole thing became the fault of the guy doing all the touching.

What the **** dude? Get your ****ing hands off of him. God damn, a pat on the shoulder isn't reassuring in such a situation as how you're using it.

a031fed1ade945c66e133dbd8829a333.jpg

lost-20100312103012428-000.jpg

Seriously though, the reporter and Jacob there are jerks.

I’m not a fan of nosy reporters, however people calling that a “Friendly pat” or “touchy feely” clearly know little to nothing about body language. THINK. How would it feel, how would YOU feel if you were in that reporters position.... you were being approached and touched that way. I can guarantee you too would feel uncomfortable, it's natural, subconscious.... whether or not we KNOW bodylanguage, we understand it.

Mike’s actions are inappropriate, and an act of aggression. I won’t explain why, read any bodylanguage book if you don’t get it. That kind of touching, especially after warned not to, is considered Assault in the US. All Mike needed to do was stand between the reporter and the woman and put his hands out blocking the way. I do that shit all the time. If the reporter tries to push past him, it would be considered an act of aggression by the reporter.

I touch people all the time, and it’s extremely rare that people get offended. There are ways to touch people (such as in the pic below) and ways not to, and ways to read their bodylanguage and know what they are comfortable with. If I used similar body language and touching as Mike, every one of my friends (even my frisky girlfriend) would cringe, back away, an ask me to not touch them.

a031fed1ade945c66e133dbd8829a333.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the pic hool, a perfect example of what a friendly touch looks like.

Thanks for the pic hool, a perfect example of what a friendly touch looks like.
It's from "LOST". I would love to see some of you guys touch a girl like this. I give you 5 seconds before your slapped or called a freak. :LOL:

Back