Historical help

Enigma

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I know almost everything about WWII and could provide great WWII help.

070104-bookshelf1.jpg

There is my bookshelf which contains over 30 WWII books and 5 vietnam books. I also cherry pick of my step dads book shelf where he has another 30 books or so which i read to. The current book i am reading is attacks by Rommel and the art of war by sun tzu. As you can see i am priceless historical help.

All i want in return for my information is just to have acess to the staff forums and to be able to dicuss the mod with other people to suggest ideas. I do not really care if i get a beta or not because i have been on mod teams before and betas are usally a pain in the ass to install and are usally not in exe files...

So just to confirm for all of you guys here is my area of knowledge-

WWII
Vietnam
Modern Day
Greece-Rome
Dark Age-Rennisance

Anyways my contact information is the following.

email- [email protected] i will reply in a day
icq-147361269 i will reply in 1-3 days
msn- [email protected] 1-3 days
aim- enigmais1337 1-7 days

Here is my personal information

Name-Josh(Enigma)
AGE-15
Location-Southern California
Connection-Cable

Later

Also yes that is a real WWII German helmet on top of my book shelf

Cool another history maniac XD I'm not doing a WW2 mod but I'm SURE the ones that are'll appreciate your help, oh by the way, since we share interest in history, I will recommend you to buy the book "Romance Of The Three Kingdoms", It's a great old chinese book(Now avaible in english) that sums up the war playing out sometime between 100 to 200 AD(I'm not good I english, I'm assuming AD means after the birth/death of christ) where the china empire was split into 4 ^_^

thats not a book shelf, THIS is a book shelf

http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd3391/manipulated/library-16.jpg

;)

No but seriously, while I think there are FAR too many WW mods and games doing the rounds and the whole thing has been done to death and is quite tacky how it forgets those who lost their lives. I hope your knowledge will help ensure atleast one mod gets it right without simply being another gore/quake fest

Good luck!

Fenric1138 said:
thats not a book shelf, THIS is a book shelf

http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd3391/manipulated/library-16.jpg

;)

No but seriously, while I think there are FAR too many WW mods and games doing the rounds and the whole thing has been done to death and is quite tacky how it forgets those who lost their lives. I hope your knowledge will help ensure atleast one mod gets it right without simply being another gore/quake fest

Good luck!
:dork: Nice book shelf :angel:

Anyways thx, if i get on a mod ill make sure it does not turn into some run and shoot game

Also what WWII mods are out there? Band of brothers and what other one?

Enigma said:
:dork: Nice book shelf :angel:

Anyways thx, if i get on a mod ill make sure it does not turn into some run and shoot game

Also what WWII mods are out there? Band of brothers and what other one?
Far too many to count from what I've seen.. Everyone is doing them

WWII mods
Warcraft ripoffs
Apocalypse theme
Black Ops style

Thats pretty much the shape of things to come.

PinFX said:
You know I was looking at this really interesting and promising mod, I think its called...

NEOSHOCK: www.neoshockmod.net

:D
Mod looks intresting but i have no idea what i would do on it cause it seems its not WWII themed... But i could help make a story for it?

Yea i just noticed that 3 secs ago...

Anyways if i do not get recruited for a mod im gona start my own i already have a mapper

Back