Hk Mp5ka4

oldfaq

Reaction score
hey,
I hvae done 4 different styles of the HKMP5A4 so please tell me what you like/dislike of some of the models... hehe I almost forgot, I have to add shell ejectos to each and none of them are smoothed which I will be doing tommorow so enjoy
oldfaq

double

dualnormal.jpg

dualnormal2.jpg

dualnormal3.jpg

scoped

sco1.jpg

sco2.jpg

scp3.jpg

Silecned with Double Clip

sil1.jpg

sli2.jpg

sli3.jpg

UlT1MaT3

ult1.jpg

ult2.jpg

ult3.jpg

like I said I will be doing that tommorow since I have to adjust the mesh so it comes out right which I am going to do sometime tommorrow
oldfaq

Anybody else think that a silenced Mp5k is perhaps one of the coolest-looking guns ever?

I think it is an awsome weapon :D especially with a scope
oldfaq

I gotta agree with both... that's a lot of good modelers here, is there any 3dmax noob modelers like myself?

oldfaq, a scope wouldnt be such a great idea on a mp5k. if you do have this from the matrix revolutions, that were reddots for sure ;)

thanks :) I am going to be working on a SVD Dragunov next I think. And who doesnt want a scope! lol
oldfaq

hey, your rear sight is awfully wrong and the from cocking thing is a bit square, but other than that, its cool...except i hate it when the acessories are ott ( last three pictures and double clips ). also, its not really 'mod friendly' theres quite a lot of detail at the fron that wont ever be seen, and the reciever needs to be checked against references, but overall, it looks pretty sweet ( especially with only the silencer ) :p

by the way, heres the reference picture i posted in the reference thread of this forum, directly related to this issue :dork:
attachment.php

hey,
thanks I could never find a close up view like that :D so Ill fix that when I get a chance
oldfaq

sure man, glad i could help. if you want some more reference for HK stuff, ive got a link to some good Chaos Ops reference pictures. although for an MP5, i think they'd help you on the reciever.

sorry IceCube, for sharing your good references :p

yea random.hero the chaos ops references are realy good i used the wire frames and the models to go from.
Good job on the weapons oldfaq nice although smoothing will make them look better :)

Brazooka
i think i would totaly class my self as noob and working with Max..

this is the last work i did i havent been dooing any more modles as such because ive been buisy (home life)

Attachments

• .5.JPG
    .5.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 214
Back