HL² Launch on Alcatraz ?

wtf i dont understand lol translate plz!! someone!

mmzz guys its the same site that give's that info, before it give also info about hl2.

maybe thay have a insider ?? valve is leaking info via that site, :p

What the hell they are going to release it to the press on alcatraz, thats a bit weird. As they say, it must be to do with the prison level.The date of late september is good news, this might mean it's coming out on time!

Haha, maybe the jail part of HL2 is on Alcatraz

MAYBE hl2 is like a tour around the world!!???!! we begin in alcatraz and end up in city 17 (also a real city) ...c my theori :p

Or maybe its complete rubbish because its coming from GameStar.

From Google translation services:

I believe now should everyone in the best way admit to be, what it is called if the rumor kitchen bubbles. For the moment probably happens in the most extreme extent around help Life 2. Now is the place already admits to be on the help Life 2 at the end of of Septembers of the international press to be introduced is. And that is not a smaller location than Alcatraz, the once outbreak-safest prison of the USA, if not the whole world. Many, which saw the film "The skirt", know approximately also the environment on that the successor to be introduced are. Today Alcatraz serves only as tourist attraction. The reason for it that valve selected itself exactly this place, is more than simple: In the play one is also some sections long in a prison. Is that reason of enough? One could present help Life 2 then also at a port or in the middle in a city. Whether valve invented that really is unebekannt, however help Life 2 and all the rumors herumschwirren of far should be late, then it can be easy that user locks up valve the team on Alcatraz. Whether there now now somewhat to is, is unebekannt like said still. Rumors can however really salt the soup.

-kill-9

damn, "The Skirt" was a kick-ass movie. My favorite bit was when Nic Cage and Sean Connery had that tea and knitting party. It was sweeet.

Never use google translation... it's been programmed by a dyslexic green midget.

they would get an assload of publicity outside of the gaming media/world...not a bad idea.

hmmm that's so rediculous it's gotta be true! :cheers:

Grm my Steam is acting up again, can't wait to ask someone from VALVe if this is true. Anyone fancy mailing them? I can't be arsed :p I'd ask on steam if it would only WORK GADAMMAT

So? You think he doesn't use automatic e-mail forwarding? I'm sure he has a laptop with him all the time. Playing HL2 on the airplane (hehe) and checking his mail every 15 seconds, only to answer 46512375954 'can-my-uber-pc-run-this-game?' questions.

I don't like how many idiots have better computers than me and they don't know it...

OMG think of the possibilities... they could hire actors to dress up and act like the guards you see in the prison videos and than have people (maybe even 1337 robots) as the antlions! be an amazing show!!!!!! haha valve is gonna buy alcatraz for a day.... j/k on the last part

LoL, European gamesites are the best... atleast we got new remours from those sites :)

Do not trust american gamesites and dictator bush lol

I've got Erik Johnson in Steam, but he isn't responding yet so i'll get back to you if he does. :D

Back