HL 2, and American Idol

D

Drop22

Wouldn't be great, if there was like an American Idol mini-game... You do a song and dance, and when Simon talks trash, you use the gravity gun, and throw a trash can at him, killing him. Then The fat guy, gets bug bait thrown on him, causing ant lions to eat him, and then I use the Gravity Gun to pull off Paula abduls clothes and we have dirty monkey love, that replinishes my health! :naughty: :eek:

Wow. This is actually the worst post I've ever read. Congratulations. HAY GUYS CLAY AIKEN IS COOL LOLZ

So your saying you wouldn't want Paula Abdul naked eh? Ok, for you "Alternative Lifestyle" folks, we'll patch it to allow you to make Clay Aiken naked ok? God I hate this PC world we live in!!!

American idol ****ing sucks, thus mods about American idol suck aswell.

I can see it now...

Simon: "Well, let's see here... you come onto this show, thinking you can sing, but you can't. Why are you wasting my time? I have places to be, things to do! For the love of god, if there was such a thing as the WORST BLOODY SINGER IN THE WORLD, YOU WOULD BE IT!!"

Contestant: "Well uh, I can do ano-"

Simon: "No! SEND OUT THE ANTLIONS!!!"

Contestant: "What the fu... AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH MY DEAR GOD WHY!!! I JUST WANTED FAME AND FORTUNE!! AGAGHAHSFHASFASF"

Contestant is torn to bloody shreds as I sit and laugh.

Meh, it could work. NOT :p

Back