HL-2 Posters & T-Shirts

mortiz

Reaction score
I don't know about you but I can't wait to see HL-2 merchandise in the stores, of course I will look like a complete geek wearing a T-Shirt with Gordon Freeman stamped on the back, but who cares? It's HL-2 right? :smoking:

I have e-mailed Gabe asking him what's going to be the deal with all these little extras, hopefully they will be in circulation.

I haven't got a response yet so if anyone else wants to e-mail him as well and post the response it'd be helpful. Thanks.

Anyone else going to be openly expressing their fandom for HL-2?

**** yea. Im a hl2 fanboy and I love it. Im gonna make everybody on my team at work wear hl2 t-shirts.

I have a HL2 T-Shirt...

Pic on its way!! :D

You have to be extra helpful to Valve to get a t-shirt.

I helped discover the exploit in which you could extract unreleased files from the Steam cache files. Such as the Steam videos etc.

Anyway, here's my t-shirt and a few authenticity shots too :D

Attachments

• hl2tshirt1.jpg
    hl2tshirt1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 301
  • hl2tshirt2.jpg
    hl2tshirt2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 253
  • hl2tshirt3.jpg
    hl2tshirt3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 277
I'm going to buy the "Collectors Edition." Supposedly it comes with some extras, like posters and stuff. And ya I like the idea of a HL2 hoodie. :)

Chris_D said:
You have to be extra helpful to Valve to get a t-shirt.

I helped discover the exploit in which you could extract unreleased files from the Steam cache files. Such as the Steam videos etc.

Anyway, here's my t-shirt and a few authenticity shots too :D

omg!!
u mean Valve really did fullfill their promise of a T-shirt to u? not that theres anything to be surprised about.. i just thought u would get the T-shirt at the time HL2 releases..

anywa, ya im jealous.. i want one dammnit :p

Actually, I always wanted a HL1 t-shirt, they used to give a free t-shirt away with the first Generation pack. But I wasn't in time to buy it (already had original version see) but I really hope that this time I can get hold of a t-shirt of summit :devil:

LOL, Chris_D.

Three T-shirts are coming in few days (Design by me + many members, Made by my dad):)

mortiz said:
Anyone else going to be openly expressing their fandom for HL-2?
Nope. I'll stick to my current collection of clothes, thank you very much =)

wowyouareacow said:
**** yea. Im a hl2 fanboy and I love it. Im gonna make everybody on my team at work wear hl2 t-shirts.

Thats good incentive for murder . . .

I would never ware clothes from a game, that is the ultimate nerdness, Under asertain age its fine but for anyone over 10 its just sad and will garantee you a lack of p*ss for the rest of your life :thumbs:

Well, it's really no different than wearing a T-Shirt for a Movie or a Band, they are all forms of entertainment.

Heh... I can't wait till G0rgon's shirt comes for me :D

And anyway...I don't consider myself a nerd so :p

Chris, did you happen to view the STEAM videos/other unreleased content?

I wan't a black hoodie with the infamous crowbar on the front in a cel shaded kind of drawing.

and on the back there should be a small hl2 logo right at the neck.

I'd probably have to make the shirt myself though :D

I'd love to get my hands on a poster. I can imagine it being full with all the characters and that.. would go nice with my Liverpool FC posters :)

definetly getting a t-shirt and a poster.

and its not any different than getting a tshirt or poster of a movie, its better, cause you arent just watching, your playing.

meaning a tshirt is that much more justified.

Back