HL and XBOX360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpapa400lb

Reaction score
What will happen is that they will see how HL2 does on XBOX and if it does good it would come out for both PC and XBOX360 (Correction) HalfLife 2 Aftermath

HL2 will go very good on xbox360, it could handle it no problem i reackon, it should run it with no problems on the highest settings.

bigpapa400lb said:
What will happen is that they will see how HL2 does on XBOX and if it does good it would come out for both PC and XBOX360
You mean they might release HL2 on the PC one day? Awesome!

HL2 will go very good on xbox360, it could handle it no problem i reackon, it should run it with no problems on the highest settings.
will? you imply it as it is going to happen.
There are no plans for HL2 going to the Xbox 360, only the regular Xbox.

Pesmerga said:
WARNING : The above poster is gender confused
Naw. Am not. I know what I am. It's just up to you to believe the truth.

Anywho, what he's saying is that if HL2 succeeds on Xbox 1, Aftermath will get a port on Xbox 2.

if u play the xbox version of HL2 on xbox 360, will there be any difference in the graphics?

HL will always be PC first, and for one reason. It looks better. You actually have to downgrade graphics to work on a console. Why? Even with HD, and now HDR, next-gen consoles, will never reach the resolution of PC games.

I agree with you. No gaming system that connects to the tv will ever reach the level of the pc. The next gen systems like the 360 and PS3 are going to have good hardware at the time, but in about a month, it will all be outdated compared to the pc. The problem with those systems is that you can't upgrade them like you can with the pc.

Anyway, the XBox version of HL2 looks worse then it does on the pc. I have a dell 8400 with 1 gig ram, 128 radion X300 (its not advanced, but its good enough), 3.2 P4, XP pro. Even with these stats I don't play the game at the best graphic settings. Do you really think that XBox will be able to handle the best graphics?

if u play the xbox version of HL2 on xbox 360, will there be any difference in the graphics?
We don't even know if you will be able to do that(Only a few selected backwards compatible games). Also, no you wouldn't if you could...

Berserk_Fury said:
I agree with you. No gaming system that connects to the tv will ever reach the level of the pc. The next gen systems like the 360 and PS3 are going to have good hardware at the time, but in about a month, it will all be outdated compared to the pc. The problem with those systems is that you can't upgrade them like you can with the pc.

Anyway, the XBox version of HL2 looks worse then it does on the pc. I have a dell 8400 with 1 gig ram, 128 radion X300 (its not advanced, but its good enough), 3.2 P4, XP pro. Even with these stats I don't play the game at the best graphic settings. Do you really think that XBox will be able to handle the best graphics?
Nope.
Hell, look at lost coast pics. Its already nex-gen.

Berserk_Fury said:

Xbox 360 will beacause the game can be ported with tweaks to that specific hardare (the xbox's). On PC's dev have to incorperate a large array of compatibility, which causes the game to run "not as good as it could" compared to if it was designed for your computer specifically.

Xbox 1 still has potential for med to high settings...doom 3 ported to xbox with good graphics, and just look at the PC requirements it had. It's all in the xbox specific optimizations.

It also will have HDR.

Sry r2000, but i think ur wrong.

The game will be on the Xbox, but why make a Xbox360 port when the rumors are that the Xbox360 will have backwards compatibility?

A True Canadian said:
The game will be on the Xbox, but why make a Xbox360 port when the rumors are that the Xbox360 will have backwards compatibility?
port Aftermath. not hl2

I'm joule. Pleasure to meet you.

today during my chemistry exam i was tryin to figure out if i write my units in just joules or kilojoules

i put kilojoules

Sheikah42 said:
today during my chemistry exam i was tryin to figure out if i write my units in just joules or kilojoules

i put kilojoules
Thnx for the spam, try to stay on topic, espically if it's not funny. You can aslo PM someone. (not trying to flame you too much)

Thnx for the spam, try to stay on topic, espically if it's not funny. You can aslo PM someone. (not trying to flame you too much)

sorry "DEATHLORD" i didn't know you were a mod (you must be an UNDERCOVER MOD.) I didn't expect my post to have any sort of effect on you. i'll make sure never to do it again. there are also 500 other posts on this whole forum similar in nature to mine, how come you don't respond to them? (not trying to flame you too much)

btw you could've PMed me instead of posting your spam, couldn't you?

Sheikah42 said:
btw you could've PMed me instead of posting your spam, couldn't you?
I was also letting the community know that spam isn't appreciated.:dozey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back