HL+HL2 - Favorite Character.

I'd say: Alyx. I know it seems like an easy choice since you spend so much time with her in the series, but honestly now, I actually did think about it.

Alyx is unique because in videogames (especially action games), most female characters are ridiculous sex objects with the depth of a puddle. Alyx avoids most of those stereotypes and comes across as a genuine and truly likable character. (although she could have done to be a bit less cheery overall, given the grim circumstances she's in.)

She has lived her entire life under the thumb of the combine. Now it looks like things are turning around. That would make anyone chipper.

Any headcrab. By far.
Also crowbar. The croooowbar.

I feel like saying something that no one's even thought of...
The Nihilanth!

Alyx's purple underwear.

Yes you can see it, go check perverts.

Alyx Vance, G-man, Dr. Wallace Breen, Dr. Magnusson, and the Vortigaunts.

I personally find it hard to pick a "favorite" out of the cast of characters. They are all amazingly well done.

I do have some least favorites though... Odessa Cubbage and Lazlo.

A weapon an alien grenade launcher fro oppositing force.
A guy The G man

the city slicker in white forest, "Guns? naw, we would wrestle hunters to the ground and beat them to death, I would usually kill about 10 or 20 a day."

oh man thats a hard choice since all the characters are so well done. personally i like me the best(Gordon) then Alyx for her optimism, than Magnusson for his a$$hole aspect, then Dog just because he is awesome (i wish he was my pet :dork:) then G-Man which i cant wait to find out who he really is, then Vorts (especially the one that was helping me find the obstract to heal ALyx) and then Eli Vance. All the charctaters are awesome so there is no particular order :cheese:

My top choices would have to be Barney and Gordon. Followed by Alyx and then Adrian Shephard.

Lamarr- god damn headcrab that f***s everything up in the beganing
Shephard- barnical gun and displacer, what more do you need
Frohman- the zero key is stuck, agian.
Mossman- one word, boobs
Metrocop- i want a stun stick too... :(

All we know about that man is that he's insane and has a unhealthy fascination with shower curtains. And we know nothing about Cave Johnson. :p

1) G-man by far! I wanted to kicks those vort's asses when they were kidnapping me away from g-man in ep1 intro. I actually want to work for G-man. He puts you into stassis when life is boring, and when there is something interesting going on like a War of the Worlds he brings you back to kick everyone's asses and destroy everything on your path and still everyone likes you "It's Freeman! We're saved!". It's like you're a God-man or something.

2) Gordon Freeman. A scientist who doesn't speak, ever, who kills a giant feutushead alien and beats the crap out of highly trained combat elite marines with a crowbar.

3) Magnusson. Every line makes me laugh. "Oh, excuse me that I interupted your "thee time", but we've got a rocket to laungh!"

4) Alyx Vance. She's a great companion to have, really. I love it when she covers her eyes when you aim your flashlight at her. Or when she does the zombine joke :p And also she's good looking. Especially when you're walking behind her.

5) Dog. He just kicks ass. I want to see more of him in ep3.

But there's isn't any character I don't like, I like everything 'bout this game. But I think this is my top5.

John Freeman.
Oh yeah, you know who I'm talking ab-
LOOK OUT BRO! *points to the TOP OF THE SKY!*

my top 5 characters are

5. Judith Mossman-she's smart, caring, and a double-double crosser, or would that be triple-crosser?:p

4. Barney Calhoun-a kickass ally and and is always there to help. Where's my beer?

3. D0G-no description needed.

2. Administrator Breen-He's evil and intelligent, yet pathetic. May he rest in pieces.

1. Gman- Dr. Freeeemaaaaan...best speech ever in this vortal coil

Otis.

(Bald version)

No kidding. He's fat, bald, got the best lines and some decent firepower. What more do you want?

Awesome.

The Cremator from the hl2 leak (Hope Valve puts this into the game one day!!!)

Barney. <3

But really, I love all of the characters!

G-man... pure unadulterated awesomeness

"rise and shine, Dr Freeman, rise and shine"

*insert bad^hat version here*

Barney, he the most action-oriented of all of them (besides Gordon, but I'm not giving a generic response like that)

I like Eli and Kleiner a lot, but my favorite HL character is Gordon Freeman :p

Cecil The Vortigaunt (as named by GooseGoose), the Vortigaunt who helps you throughout most of HL2 Ep2, with the fish-gun in Opposing Force as the runner up.

Back