HL or HL2

• Thread starter HumanoidTyphoon
  • Start date

Which do you think is better?

• Total voters
H

HumanoidTyphoon

I just want to know whether or not you guys think the second is better than the first, and don't include the graphics and all...I mean game wise not graphic wise

I felt that HL2 was to short. It was very good, just was lacking several things the first one had. Another thing was that the Second one seemed so much like freedom Fighters at imes.

What do you guys think?

I can't choose one over the other... why? Cause half-life 1 had the best graphics, and HL2 might just have the best graphics right now, and HL3 will have even better graphics later... But, both overlap eachother, HL1 didn't have nor need steam for a while, and I could easily have 4-man lan matches with only one cd, but with HL2, I can't do jack because of the copy protection... but it's still fun to pin guys to the wall with the crossbow.

SkateXer99 said:
I can't choose one over the other
You dont have to.. its a checkbox poll! I voted for both!
:thumbs:

SkateXer99 said:
I can't choose one over the other... why? Cause half-life 1 had the best graphics, and HL2 might just have the best graphics right now, and HL3 will have even better graphics later... But, both overlap eachother, HL1 didn't have nor need steam for a while, and I could easily have 4-man lan matches with only one cd, but with HL2, I can't do jack because of the copy protection... but it's still fun to pin guys to the wall with the crossbow.

HL1 had ass graphics, it never had best. A major reason why I didn't play it. The other reason was it seemed awfully boring, much like the beginning of hl2.

The first on I felt was never boring at all, but the second one repeated the game play several time if you know what I mean...

its kinda hard to compare the two since one has technology as a strong point and the other was a trend setter in so many ways.

i think HL deserves its own place.. because it was so unique for its time and perhaps the same can be said of HL2 except that HL2 has much more technological advancements put into it.

Back