hl1 and hl2 dont fit

SimonomiS said:
Next he'll complain that none of the FF series matched up...

Um of course they did, there were Chocobos, Moogles and spells and G/Fs / Aeons. Random encounters. Spells. Big Hair :afro:

Nuff said :p

Sieg said:
Can someone trancelate that into english,thanks. :bonce:

What don't you understand about his post?

Originally Posted by Jurugi
I'm just pissed off that everyone here thinks I'm a retard just for asking this question. And like i said, don't post if your going to say I'm mental or something. God..

Also I said only people who where saying that is retarded so thanks to whoever posted who didn't, even though barely anyone did

There. Fixed it up for ya.

Added:

Capital letters
Punctuation here and there.

:p

stigmata said:
And FYI, it's spelled "awful" :p
It was a joke...
:rolleyes:
*cough*

I didn't think there were any inconsistencies in HL2.
I think there is a site somewhere that explains the gap between HL1 and HL2, though almost all of their information came directly from the games anyway. If someone knows the name/address of this site it might help this confused guy a lot.

Also if you pay attention to what characters in-game say, you will get a pretty good idea of what is going on.

just stop posting so this thread will go to hell everyone thinks im a noob now so it doesnt matter so all u compnerds just stop posting and again i dont care about how i type on my comp its not my life like some compnerds who do it just cuz its alll they have

I haven't read the whole thread so this is a reply to the orriginal message :p

During HL1 it was techically possible to have different models for every security guard and scientist, but that means you need more people working on it what costs nore money.
And in those days it was acceptable to do it that way so why bother now :)

You can do the barney escape in the expansion Blue shift, and also see the escaping scientists there :)

MarcoPollo said:
hey jurugi STFU i hope you get banned for being a retard

His points are slightly jagged, and he is wrong on most accounts, but because his opinion differs from most of the users on the board, we have to call him a retard and ban him for it?

And sieg: Why is he brainless, do we know his origin? He might be from brazil for all you know. Not everyone is fluent on the english language.

He can call me a comp nerd as much as he wants too :p

Jurugi said:
just stop posting so this thread will go to hell everyone thinks im a noob now so it doesnt matter so all u compnerds just stop posting and again i dont care about how i type on my comp its not my life like some compnerds who do it just cuz its alll they have
Every time he posts, it becomes less coherent and has less meaningful content, therefore becoming much harder to refute (as there is very little actual refute-able stuff). Nevertheless, I shall try.
  • You seem to keep posting here; why shouldn't we too?
  • Threads don't go to hell when they stop getting posts; they merely go back pages.
  • See my last reply for all the various grammar, spelling, and 'compnerd' lecturing.
  • 'cuz' is not a word.
  • Punctuation really does help people understand and respect you; give it a try sometime.
  • 'all' only has two 'l's.
  • If you want any respect, you should care how well your spelling/grammar is online. Otherwise, feel free to continue getting lectured by the likes of me :p
  • Most of us here have enough of a life to know how to spell 'because' and 'all.'
  • Believe it or not, it is impossible to have a life limited strictly to typing on a computer.
  • Is it just me, or is your name the only place you have ever capitalized something?
  • We think you're a n00b because you are.

[edit]
MarcoPollo said:
That made me proud *tear*

also quoted for emphasis
Thanks! :)

Sry I was pissed at something else already but i got warned so I learned my lesson.

Hehe, reading this thread's fun.

Ok, i hear you ask, is there any point to this post, well how about a little morale: there's always sunshine behind the rainclouds, or something like that ;)

Ai rait mats beter ingliss den him, atliist yuu ar eibel tu anderstand mi. Sou, wat if de modereitors wud pliis lok dis tred, sou nou mor spammin. pliis lok dis stupid tred, ou greit modereitors.

Back