HL2 alien cant see?

medic

Reaction score
I just discoverd that one of the aliens/allied aliens(?) cant see...
they dosent have eyes!!! ;(

screen_12.jpg

I cant find any eye´s on them... This is sad... :eek:

hah aliens dont have to use conventional human means to seek there prey you know :bonce:

But they still need to see the enemies... Or maby they does like the bats do when thy flying around when its dark outside... :D

GAH! You really sceard me there! :p
That guy has his eye in the muth(spell?)

Can we stick to the Half-Life 2 aliens?
How can they see... how how how! :)

we already know the ant lions hunt by smell. old news.

there smelling feeling senseing vibration ect. im assumeing mostly sent probably

but where is there nose then?
Or do they "taste" the smell, like a snake?

there anatomy hasent been mapped medic hah whats your i/m if you got aim

whats your i/m if you got aim,

I dont understand... sry

maybe this is a stupid discussion because lets just say aliens are aliens and they can do weird things.

Sure they dont have eyes? Those in the pics are holding their heads down, its not much proof that they aint got eyes.

Someone noticed they ripped it of Starship Troopers, they have their eyes quite well hidden and it isnt something you notice... Except when you come close and decide to shoot them out :)

It's was already stated in some interview (I think the PC Gamer preview) that the ant lions react to scent and will attack anything that doesn't smell friendly. This is why the pheromone is so important. Duh.

Yeah, that's why they think you're one of theirs. They use pheromones to navigate. Another clever idea by VALVe

COULD't that picture infact just be showing the BACK of the ant lions....... maybe they have eyes at the front if it is the back???

Kam

Another clever idea by Valve? lol No doubt they are awesome but to call it their idea is an insult to nature and a lot of Sci fi films.

Back