HL2 Bink Video: Psyche

Ahnteis said:
equation.gif

Looks like some sort of sequence? My math is far enough in the past that I can't tell if it's some known formula or if it's just stuff.

[/QUOTE=Ahnteis]

As I said, it has something to do with teleporting and timetraveling, it's a known formula for math freaks

Yup, I remember it pretty cleary actually ferd... Supprising really considering all the time that has passed.

I don't remember Gabe saying he was in a coma though. The only thing he let on was that when you begin the game you "wake up" into the game. Kinda thing.

The rest was determined by the members of this forum.

Well, thats how I remember it anyway. I could be wrong. :p

Dark Auro said:
This was the video that showed different shapes and things flashing by and you see the G-Man at the end. The high res bink video is now available on fileplanet. Anyway, I watched it and saw one thing go by with a couple sentences so I took a picture. Could this explain why Gordon has been gone for so long or other things?

hey after increasing the brigtness on two of the picture they come into shape

Attachments

• gmantext4edit.jpg
    gmantext4edit.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 366
  • gmantext6edit.jpg
    gmantext6edit.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 354
yeh i think thats aylx and the other 1 is definatly the g-man i dunt kno about the others i think ill increase the brightness on them as well

here are the others with the brightness increased

Attachments

• edit5.jpg
    edit5.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 355
  • edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 367
  • edit 2.jpg
    edit 2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 302
XJR said:
here are the others with the brightness increased

haha, man, that (the second one) looks so much like a robot with a laser coming out of its head/laser head shooter.

Look at the red line coming out of the guy on the left's head.

Brian Damage said:
Instead of increasing the brightness, try a histogram equalisation...

I'm not shore how you do dat tehe

Same as me. Great program.

Try: Colours(Up the top) -> Histogram Functions -> Equalise.

Might help.

AAhhh i see much better ill have the pics up in a min

Thanks brian damage :D

Now you can see them a little bit better

Attachments

• better3.gif
    better3.gif
    17 KB · Views: 397
  • better4.gif
    better4.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 397
  • better5.gif
    better5.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 374
  • better6.gif
    better6.gif
    45.4 KB · Views: 388
He looks fatter. In all of the other pics his face is a lot thinner, more gaunt.

strider looks creepy too. god i love those things.

Maybe i've been watching the vids too much, but i'm starting to get excited about HL2 again. With this new info, it really is 'like old times' on these forums!

jabberwock95 said:
Maybe i've been watching the vids too much, but i'm starting to get excited about HL2 again. With this new info, it really is 'like old times' on these forums!

Your right and thers a chance that we wont hav to wait another delay yaay :naughty:

im getting excited too. seeing a few new things like the shader presentation video and this news of playtests in magazines is getting me all worked up again. e3 will be cool too.

kaf11 said:
im getting excited too. seeing a few new things like the shader presentation video and this news of playtests in magazines is getting me all worked up again. e3 will be cool too.

*screams whilst larfin madly* STOP IT STOP IT I'M GUNNA EXPLODE WIT EXCITEMENT :bounce:

I'm not exited... OK so I'm slightly giddy but thats nothing to do with HL2.

mrchimp said:
I'm not exited... OK so I'm slightly giddy but thats nothing to do with HL2.

Being exited.. does that have anything to do with exiting? :)
But yeah, I'm slowly getting pumped again (after being a little disappointed by FC), once E3 hits, I think I'll be as excited as I was last E3

hiln said:
haha, man, that (the second one) looks so much like a robot with a laser coming out of its head/laser head shooter.

Look at the red line coming out of the guy on the left's head.

Trust me, it's a laser.

He means

"trust me, I've played the stolen build and just let a spoiler out which is against the rules here"

;)

Shuzer said:
He means

"trust me, I've played the stolen build and just let a spoiler out which is against the rules here"

;)

figured as much

laz45, read the rules. No spoilers from the illegal stolen buld. If you really want to do so, head over to the Storyline Discussion (Spoilers Warning) forum.

man, you totally ruined it.
I was enjoying just asuming what it was...
I hate you alpha bitches

There's a section of the forum where your allowed to post spoilers and it's not this one.

hiln said:
man, you totally ruined it.
I was enjoying just asuming what it was...
I hate you alpha bitches

I reported his post. And, just to nitpick, it's not an alpha.. or a beta.. or a leak, it's an undatable stolen build :)

"No. 345: No assumeing" - HL2.net rules and regulations.

Back