HL2 Bosses

HL3 is in South America. It revolves around the beginning of black Mesa and how the G-man knows all about the future. Lots of plot twist and deception.

You don't play as gorden freeman. You play as the young G-man and then you find out at the end that you are actually the G-man. Who's real Name is Dr. Hyman Lipstien.

A child causes the destruction of earth in the future. It turns out it was Your ( the characters child) causes the accident at your lab. Black Mesa is the means to fix the problem you created in the past.

wonkers said:
HL3 is in South America. It revolves around the beginning of black Mesa and how the G-man knows all about the future. Lots of plot twist and deception.

You don't play as gorden freeman. You play as the young G-man and then you find out at the end that you are actually the G-man. Who's real Name is Dr. Hyman Lipstien.

A child causes the destruction of earth in the future. It turns out it was Your ( the characters child) causes the accident at your lab. Black Mesa is the means to fix the problem you created in the past.

Is this is true? Where can I find a proof for this?

<RJMC> said:
Valve say that are 50 diferent tipes of enemy
soo maybe will be a big number of boses

I dont know if someone is interest about this but I hav designed a HL2 boss, I made it to one of the art contest of the site
I even make a scene whit my "manhack boss"
are made in paint cuz is all I hav
I hope you like it :)

Freeman Has to fight a motorcycle?

<RJMC> said:
Valve say that are 50 diferent tipes of enemy
soo maybe will be a big number of boses

I dont know if someone is interest about this but I hav designed a HL2 boss, I made it to one of the art contest of the site
I even make a scene whit my "manhack boss"
are made in paint cuz is all I hav
I hope you like it :)

I actually laughed at that picture... its a ****in motorcycle. Manhack boss? LMAAofCOPTER

Finally found the final boss......

Only brits will undertsand who this is and you'll probably have to be quite old...like me.

Maybe in the end there will be like a giant battle between aliens and Combines, and you have to get thru...or something.

I'll be ok with an ending where u just walk into a black hole..... and walk out of it in HL3..

edit: nah... not really :cat:

Yeah I like the idea of a great battle rather than a 1-on-1 fight.

im worried it'll be too hard and i wont reach the end :(
ahhhh, curse my lameness at pc games!
I think the ending will be a really memorable scene, featuring lots of Voutigaunts taking on something and freeman helping, obviously with Rage against the machine in the background :)

merc said:
i know a bit about bosses... lol i beat the last boss of half life 2 :)
Oh stop dancing around in a circle singing "I know something you don't know!" :p

As previously mentioned, hydras and ant lions perhaps, it makes more sense so fight the source(?) of all ant lions or something, rather than some droid.

madiL said:
As previously mentioned, hydras and ant lions perhaps, it makes more sense so fight the source(?) of all ant lions or something, rather than some droid.

i would have thought they'd be a sub boss as opposed to the big boss like testicle boy was in HL1.

Usually I don't like boss fights because you usually have to find a weak spot on it and put thousands of rounds of ammunition into it. Half-Life however did it right, in which it made you figure out a puzzle or so and so and find its weaknesses. Like the Nihlanth, you had to destroy them yellow energy crystals and then shoot the glowing ball of light in his head, all while trying to avoid being hit by the teleportal balls.

If you go to war you don't fight a boss. WW2 ended tragically, no one ever defeats the cause they just fight the effects.

Saddam wasn't assisinated. He was found unclean and un-shaven in a spider hole.

Truth is stranger than fiction and I like the truth a whole lot better.

This is how HL2 ends.

so you're walking inside a dark corridor, where the only source of light is a faint bluish beam that's miles away. After hours of walking towards the blue beam, you enter a dark room that has absolutely no light, and then the room is lit up with sexy lights and you hear a horny voice, very much like the G-Man's.

Subject: Gordon Freeman

Evil^Milk are you sure thats the ending or is that just your "fantasy" ending :p

.... nice to see my first post is also this forums most pointless :)

Evil^Milk said:
This is how HL2 ends.

so you're walking inside a dark corridor, where the only source of light is a faint bluish beam that's miles away. After hours of walking towards the blue beam, you enter a dark room that has absolutely no light, and then the room is lit up with sexy lights and you hear a horny voice, very much like the G-Man's.

Subject: Gordon Freeman

So Mr Freeman, do you like.. Crab?

jedipimp said:
Evil^Milk are you sure thats the ending or is that just your "fantasy" ending :p

.... nice to see my first post is also this forums most pointless :)

Wait till you hear my fantasy:

i was kidding :E

After HL2 I wont wait for HL3.

Milk, that was the best thing I read today :thumbs:

Back