HL2 Countdown Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raaaaah, why ? Stalker seems to be a good game, just because it's european, nobody knows this game ? Or just everybody ignore this game ? :)
Sorry for my english...

Ah, another european is in the forum.
Greetings :bounce: :cheers:

Are you from Germany?

So, Stalker is a realistic game too.
But, HalfLife2 and Stalker are very different games.

French :) But, yeah, two different games, but, two fps :) Like HL2 and Doom3, so why they don't compare this 2 games too ?
Hey ! There are some monsters too ! lol ! Scientists, military forces, and dead bodies :)

Im glad their are some Europeans Here!! Although most have negative images about my country..... i suppose its to do with the invasion we did lately.. and maybe football hooligans...

Im English :) .... I love games where we fight military. Like in HalfLife 1 that was the stuff i loved... especially hearing their radios etc......

I'm american, but thats ok

I loved your countdown idea, so i added it to my nifty desktop. check it out.

desktop

htmlify desktop

desktop.zip

the countdown is just a web item over the top of the google web item.

if you download the zip, make sure you extract it to c:\desktop so all files are in that dir

i know the counter is lame.. but someone has to think that desktop is neat.. those are all clickable links.. and an embedded webpage..

What the.. First none of the colons in the countdown pages worked, now the colons worked, but the numbers are red x's..;(

hmm kongo, this was pretty pointless. it wasnt nessesary to revive this topic, it was 2 month's old. I will close it. If you find anything wrong with it, pm the maker. dont reply to it if its 2 month's old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back