HL2 delayed again or some sh*t

i asked the moron in EB store what he have for release date and he says game is cancelled, my next question was check your damn computer his reply o i'm sorry it's still on for Sept, where do they find these idiots to work.

Walmart is not Naustadamus. They are not even PEN & TELLER. They are run by jerks and staffed by retards... enough said.

They DO NOT want to release it in early November. Halo 2 would annhilate it, I'm afraid to say.

Actually, I'm afraid they are. I'm not the only one with a limited supply of cash who has both an Xbox and PC. I would go with Half-Life 2, but most people wouldn't. This forum is not an accurate sample of the gamer population.

people who are buying halo2 instead of hl2 probably don't have a good computer in the first place, so its not like it would be robbing sales from hl2.

bud7miker said:
Wallmart where have i heard about them? OH YEAH thats the crappy store cothat sold guns to auple of teenagers and guess what they did with them!! - i know this has nothing to do with games but thought i warn you about them, so check they don't try to give you discount on gun thats featured in hl2!!! :bounce:

Oh man... i didn´t thought Michael Moore´s bullshit propaganda would be so effective in the USA.

Back