HL2: Delayed until this Fall for CS Source

Right now, we do not plan to include any other multiplayer games with Half-Life 2.

So the interpretation that you're drawing from this above quote is that no other 'seperate' games will be included, rather than saying that no other multiplayer will be available for HL2 out of the box?

Just trying to clarify, sorry about the rather harsh comment on your literacy.

Yeah, well I'm a bit of a bookworm, so I tend to get hurt by people questioning my comprehension skills. No harm done.

And yes, that is the conclusion I'm drawing, as much as any conclusion can be drawn from VALVe's vague statements. They even seem to be saying that CS: S is a separate game when they say they'll also retail it separately from HL2. They also say it'll be included with all versions of HL2, which means it'll be in the MP version, and the SP version, so it isn't HL2's MP.

Which I'm taking to mean that they won't delay HL2 for CS: S, as HL2 already has a multiplayer component, which they seem to want to keep very secret...

CS-Nation: Is CS: Source the only multiplayer game shipping with Half-Life 2?

cliffe: Half-Life 2 will come with CS: Source. Right now, we do not plan to include any other multiplayer games with Half-Life 2.

So when CS-Nation asked about "only multiplayer game shipping with HL2", was he/she saying separate multiplayer games or multiplayer component of HL2?

Question is not straight forward.... so Cliffe might misundertand the question.... or did he?

Back