HL2 Demo Cheats

T

Tovart

I finished the demo, and now I want to wreak some havoc (har har) with cheats. :}

BUT... I can't seem to open the console to put in the cheats (And I don't even know whether the full games' cheats work on the demo). Please halp :cool:

Tovart said:
I finished the demo, and now I want to wreak some havoc (har har) with cheats. :}

BUT... I can't seem to open the console to put in the cheats (And I don't even know whether the full games' cheats work on the demo). Please halp :cool:
go to options, to the keyboard options, select advanced and turn on the console from there.

go to options then to keyboard, then advanced then there will be fast switch and open developer console ~

But will I be able to spawn any creature I wanted to make battles? or perhapes download a map for example Building Blocks Final and be able to play it with the demo? Cause I want to help out a friend out who wants to try this stuff out.

Thanks fellas. :}

BTW, I'm running the demo at 1024x768 with 8x AF and all settings maxed on a 1.4GHz P4 with a Radeon 8500 and 768 RAM. I'm really surprised at how fast it runs, considering my specs.

wtf? you run good on that piece of crap? how is that possible?

Kakashi623 said:
But will I be able to spawn any creature I wanted to make battles? or perhapes download a map for example Building Blocks Final and be able to play it with the demo? Cause I want to help out a friend out who wants to try this stuff out.

*bump* mind helping me out guys? :LOL:

dude i just oplayed the demo listen u can spawn diff creatures and things.... but not striders or alyx or wateevr.... dont try to spawn a rpg it will crash the game and try not to spawn some stuff... i spawned a jeep, a combine dropship and gunship and a whole mess a diff creatures and combine... my question is hwo do u give um weapons?

ilovemetal said:
dude i just oplayed the demo listen u can spawn diff creatures and things.... but not striders or alyx or wateevr.... dont try to spawn a rpg it will crash the game and try not to spawn some stuff... i spawned a jeep, a combine dropship and gunship and a whole mess a diff creatures and combine... my question is hwo do u give um weapons?

This thread is still on the first page you know...

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57123

how do i spawn granade?
and how do i spawn bugie?

Back