Hl2 Dm

What do u think of HL2 DM so far?

• its tons of fun, something i really wanted!

Votes: 56 59.6%
  • fun but only since its new...it will lose its shine

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • hate it! never liked DM

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 'meh' whatever, don't care either way

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

Dr. Freeman

Reaction score
So now that Valve has released a DM mode and we've had a chance to check it out, what do u think of it?

personally i think its tons of fun..of course i have only played it a total of two hours so far and since i like a variety of different game modes and grew up with DM being the popular one.. i have a liking to it :)

poll coming...be patient.
post reasons why HL2 DM is fun or isn't fun :p

must of slipped up.....

not even in a different forum.

err.. yeah..sorry wanted to edit my post and messed up the poll.. and now realized theres two threads :(
bahh.

Ahhh....I see....a poll have we? All right, you rogue, I'll play your game. I'll take "The Rapists" for 500. Fun fun fun.

The lag is horrendous, but other than that it's very fun...

things keep dropping me from the server... some "frame" issue...

ButtHoleMcGee said:
Give. Crowbar. Now.

yeah...if theres one thing missing.. its the crowbar.. at times i just felt like running around whacking pple with one.. but no crowbar :|

death match is fun :)

run around shooting people, and you dont have to wait to start killing people again when u die

it gets real old real fast. its got '2 week development time' written all over it.

jesus ppl what has gaming come to? have none of you played 4 player on n64 or two player on playstation? to say this gets old real fast, how the hell did u play mp with friends on a basic game on the same tv? the dm is tons of fun. its the first game actually in a long time i didnt stop cuz i needed a "break" i stopped because it was 4 in the morning. dm kicks ass even in its buggy state.

its tons of fun, something i really wanted!

Now its really worth buying. Not that I didn't already did but hey.

its really fun. but the lag is bad, which will be fixed. They do need to toss in some more weapons, like the crowbar, and for god sake put snarks back in, or a one-time use bugbait that can only draw a couple antlions.

it could also use a CTF mode of some sort, or one of those king of the mountain "get the guy with the organic manipulator" modes.

Back