Hl2 E3 2004 movie

LUSITANO

Reaction score
I have the movie (700mb) of the presentation, but its not that good quality, plus theres voices over it.Is there any better high quality ones?? :flame:

plus have u guys seen in the strider part, on the bottom right corner theres the numbers of guys in ur squad.just saw it today :monkee:

No, not really.

Nothing like last E3's high res bink videos.

Anyone know where I can download it? Fileplanet?

IMO, Fileplanet sucks. I downloaded America's Army: Operations on 56k. Took overnight to download it, then I open it up, just to see it say, "This file is corrupt." So I goto some other place. IE FileSHACK, or GH, or any of the other ones. I download it, and bada-boom-bada-bing it installed.

I'll recommend Fileshack until the day I die. Lines are much shorter than FilePlanet, website is cleaner, download cap is 100kbps.

IMO, Fileplanet sucks. I downloaded America's Army: Operations on 56k. Took overnight to download it, then I open it up, just to see it say, "This file is corrupt." So I goto some other place. IE FileSHACK, or GH, or any of the other ones. I download it, and bada-boom-bada-bing it installed.

I prefer fileshack, even when last yrs binks came out they were only at 8% capacity and they got pretty fast dls, also you should've just went to the americas army site and get them to send u the americas army game disc, thats what i did.

Varg|Hund said:
/me orgasms.
Thanks for that site mate :)

Well, it's my own home server, nothing fancy. But I do have BBB 100 Mbit, so you should get full speed.

Fileplanet is unarguably the worst site for downloading on the internet. I prefer and .de site over it. Filefront used to own, then it went downhill too. Fileshack is good too, though I wish greedy bastards would use all the bandwidth for everyone instead of requiring you to pay for mercury, though I understand why. Think of how short the lines would be if they opened them all to everyone!

Varsity said:
The file you want is exclusive to FilePlanet.

No its not. I dl'ed it from a website which i don't remeber what it was.

Just go to google.com and search for the movie name. :E

Pjotr said:
Well, it's my own home server, nothing fancy. But I do have BBB 100 Mbit, so you should get full speed.

Can I connect to that server?

It doesn't work here. :(

Some_God said:
FP used to not suck... why is it gay now?

I know what you mean, 2-3 years ago FP was my file site no other.

I guess its because of the waiting lines. Any popular file released ( demo/vid ) and the D/l lines would be at 100+ min your turn.

Imagine when the DOOM 3 demo releases on FP....stay away!! :LOL:

Impulse147 said:
Well fileplanet ain't half bad if u pay month to month.

True, but alot of files arnt always on FP. Like lots of misc files.

To tell you the truth, I used to be a FP subscriber but then cancelled and just use the FF public servers. They have 2x he files of FP imo. It seemed that when looking for jedi academy mods and misc files, Filefront had them all.

Can I connect to that server?

It doesn't work here.

Same here :(

Yea fileshack seems to have alotta system tools and game tools aswell as all the popular games, and i've never had to wait more than 10 min. in line at fileshack.

Some_God said:
FP used to not suck... why is it gay now?

I doesnt suck and what can you expect if you dl at 56k im a suscriber i love FP very fast!

There was a higher quality E3 movie here. someone got it out on a butturrent link, a few weeks ago. It was a 3--> page thread here. Maby you can find it.

LUSITANO said:
I have the movie (700mb) of the presentation, but its not that good quality, plus theres voices over it.Is there any better high quality ones?? :flame:

plus have u guys seen in the strider part, on the bottom right corner theres the numbers of guys in ur squad.just saw it today :monkee:

LUSITANO, es mesmo de portugal ?

LUSITANO, are you really from portugal ?

/me loves his FP subscription. New HL2 videos FIRST, while the cheapies wait two hours, mehhahahahah!

Impulse147 said:
Well fileplanet ain't half bad if u pay month to month.

Ya I found myself using fileplanet far too much so I just paid anually and its full features are meant for paying customers not some cheap leach suckers.

so is this movie new? or is it just another higher res version of something we have already seen?

Back