HL2: Elevator Bug Fix! (Black Mesa East)

K

k1unit

http://www.k1designs.com/halflife.htm

I would like to let everyone know that this guide is copyrighted and canot be copied over, if you would like to help somone else out, please link to this page:

http://www.k1designs.com/halflife.htm

I spent time trying to figure this one out, so please dont deprive me of my work. If you found this usefull please help me out by clicking on the google ads at the top of my page (one click per hour is the limit).

Hope this helps you out!
Happy Gaming! :cheers:

Thanks for the info, i was just about to post a question about the same thing to see if anyone had a fix for it :)

^Ben said:
Its a warez problem.

No thats simply not true, many people i know who have purchased the original cd are facing the exact same problem.

Old news, but oh well probably new on this forum.
To spare you some more time one must quicksave and then quick load, which isnt necessarily F6/F9

PS and yes i have yet to see the issue on a non warezed copy :rolleyes:

^Ben said:
Its a warez problem.
Another brilliantly ignorant comment from someone so quick to accuse.

If you people are going to try to deflate legitimate threads with generalizations, please do so elsewhere.

Btw, for clarification F6 and F9 are quick/load save. So if u hav a different configuration please use the keys u defined. But by default configuration it is F6 and F9 Happy Gaming!

im stuck at the first elevator right after alyx beats up the 4 cops, she talks and then is supposed to get on the elevator but doesnt and ive reloaded and played through and it happens every time?

Thanks for posting 4 threads on the same subject

It didnt close for me either. Just walk to the back of it and t swhould close. You cant be near the door or nothing will happen

k1unit said:
I would like to let everyone know that this guide is copyrighted and canot be copied over

Walk round the elevator, hitting quick save and quick load until it works.

Sue me.

elevator bug

Multiple Save/Load does not work on my PC.
I've had problem even with the woman coming out of the first control room at the beginning. Then I loaded the autosave (in front of the shelter) and she stuck at the elevator.

The solution is to start a new game from Black Mesa East point (levels are unlocked).

Back