HL2 ending

Time for a face off with.......Baby Face Mother Focker? Again?

No honestly, it will be like the matrix, the nihilanth reappears because you freed him, and now, he's spawning a family of nihilanths by sucking peoples inside out

Well, the game is going to end in some way of a cliff hanger.

I know the end of HL2
please dont bam me
\\\\\\\WARNING\\\\\\\\BIG SOILER/////////WARNING////////////

the end of HL2 is................................................................................
....................................................................................
........................................................................................
....................................................................................
....................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
FREEMAN WAKE UP AND ALL WAS A DREAM

SINCE THE BLACK MESA INCIDENT TO THE TIME IN CITY17....ALL THAT WE KNOW NEVER HAPEN.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..
BUT when freeman wake up..........GMAN IS IN THE SAME BED, and freeman screaaaaam...and wake up again in his house in the midle of the desert,freeman relax...(stupid joke right?)

this is the worst spoiler I hav writed in my life :(
cuz is the end of HL2 :x

<RJMC> said:
I know the end of HL2
please dont bam me
\\\\\\\WARNING\\\\\\\\BIG SOILER/////////WARNING////////////

the end of HL2 is................................................................................
........................................................................................
...................................................................................................
FREEMAN WAKE UP AND ALL WAS A DREAM

SINCE THE BLACK MESA INCIDENT TO THE TIME IN CITY17....ALL THAT WE KNOW NEVER HAPEN.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..
BUT when freeman wake up..........GMAN IS IN THE SAME BED, and freeman screaaaaam...and wake up again in his house in the midle of the desert,freeman relax...(stupid joke right?)

this is the worst spoiler I hav writed in my life :(
cuz is the end of HL2 :x

LMFAO! Gman <3 Freeman!

Then Freeman rolls over onto a headcrab and hugs it...right?

Begin story:
The headcrab was glad to see Gordon, especially in bed. The headcrab passionately leaped on Gordon's head, and embraced Gordon's face. Gordon screamed, but Gina (just a name for the headcrab I guess) knew he loved it. Gina continued, inserting her tubes into Gordon slowly taking over his body, Gordon stopped screaming, Gina had done her task. Gina and Gordon were now one....and Gina lived in Gordon's body happily until I blasted her with a shotgun.

h4vvok said:
Begin story:
The headcrab was glad to see Gordon, especially in bed. The headcrab passionately leaped on Gordon's head, and embraced Gordon's face. Gordon screamed, but Gina (just a name for the headcrab I guess) knew he loved it. Gina continued, inserting her tubes into Gordon slowly taking over his body, Gordon stopped screaming, Gina had done her task. Gina and Gordon were now one....and Gina lived in Gordon's body happily until I blasted her with a shotgun.

That story was kick ass untill you got to the end. You killed it dude, dont shoot gordon :/ :*(

how can you say what the ending is when you do not know what the whole story is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x

just making fun (_)_)=============D ololololololololololol

RotorHead said:
how can you say what the ending is when you do not know what the whole story is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x

All i have to say is wow.

the story is gordon is saving the world........that is a pretty simple story.
there's got to be more there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smoking:

I know that somebody will lauh of my stupid history

I laughed at it, haha.

I bet the ending will be something along the lines of the ending in The Empire Strikes back.

Me dont understand, me need help.

CrazyHarij said:
I laughed at it, haha.

I bet the ending will be something along the lines of the ending in The Empire Strikes back.

GORDONS GOING TO LOSE HIS HAND?!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOO

"Gordan, I am you father!!!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

THE END

:smoking:

the end of hl2 will be something that makes it obvious that hl3 will be coming like hl1 did with hl2, you kind of know its not really an end to the game.

The end of HL2 will involve Gordon saving the world, this time from a rampaging army of rabid forum fanboys spouting gibberish and speculating on the end of HL3. Who wants to eb the final boss?

Sulkdodds said:
The end of HL2 will involve Gordon saving the world, this time from a rampaging army of rabid forum fanboys spouting gibberish and speculating on the end of HL3. Who wants to eb the final boss?
I'll be that fan-boy. :)

Back