HL2 Game Help

W

whystay

I'm at a part where im on the rooftop and there is a big spider thing shooting at me there is no more rockets at the roof so I cant take it down what do i do now?

I see like there is a box of rockets on the roof but I cant get to the roof its like blocked off by bricks...?

You just have to find your way around there, I can't really remember but I think you have to go underground and come out somewhere else.

BTW the spider thing is called a strider.

You can get to the box, you have to walk along a small beam. Theres an infinite supply of rockets in there to take down the Striders. Just keep working you're way around the smashed up building till you get up another level. I'm not sure what bricks you mean but if they are just normal objects pick em up and throw them away. Good luck.

I'm at follow freeman and like there is striders and im on the floor before the roof and like there are bricks covering the stairway up so I can't get to the rockets?

just shoot them with ur Grav gun they shouldn't be there but they are just phys props so u can move them, also there will be a Gunship so try to be on the look out.

Duh, use impulse 101... Or not. If you have sv_cheats 1 on that is... oh well. :burp:

Duh, use impulse 101... Or not. If you have sv_cheats 1 on that is... oh well.
If you really have to cheat to beat HL2 sometime is wrong.

Back