hl2 gold rumor removed?

K

Kohman77

was just wodnerign why the rumor about hl2 being going tmrw (from cs nation) was removed from front page? has this been proven fake or waht? :|

i saw that also... guess just unsure about that information.
if it's been proven as a false information, they should annouce that

doesn't make mush sense for rumors to be made into news. Too many people will take it as fact.

Mabye just because it was a rumor? :p

but at least they allow for hilarious comment threads where everyone flames each other.
cool! lets have one of them here!

You all suck wangs!! ALL OF YOU! I teh cool!!!!!!!!

Chris is playin her safe, and wouldnt you? Dont worry Chris, I would still love you :p

Halflife2.net does not comment on rumors and speculations.

He's referring to it being posted in the news section here at good ol HL2.net

The "big man" decided to take it down.

We don't do rumors :p

However, I know lots of rumours about the "big man"

This is like 24... Whenever theres a chance that something good will commence, something bad happens.

Now i know how it is to be Jack Bauer ;)

So which "big man" are we talking about here? lol

Rick Waller? :p

why would the big man care? ....... there has been tons of speculation all over the web and none of those sites are considered "less reliable" because of it...... maybe he is trying to hid something......

LeXo5 said:
why would the big man care? ....... there has been tons of speculation all over the web and none of those sites are considered "less reliable" because of it...... maybe he is trying to hid something......

I think Chris was reffering to Munro, not Gabe Newell.

Newton said:
I think Chris was reffering to Munro, not Gabe Newell.

I didn't know who the big man was, so I used it as a title and the statement can go both ways (in reference to munro or gabe) .... so it all works out :smoking:

Chris_D said:
The "big man" decided to take it down.

We don't do rumors :p

He should change his name to "The big man" or "The boss" or something.

I think, for some reason, he might prefer the title "Director" :p

"Evil Supreme Overlord" fits better.

Has anyone ever seen Munro in real life yet?

I picture him as a guy sitting in a chair with a white hairy cat on his lap, stroking it with a metal claw lol

Munro's obviously an evil cyborg. I mean, he's got a glowing red eye and a four-bladed bionic claw- he must be evil!!

Posting rumours is a bad move in the long run, simply because too many people take them at face value... wait. I mean, they don't take them at face value, instead presuming they're accurate. Withdrawing the newspost was probably the most sensible thing to do.

killerteoz said:
:farmer:

really? omg!!!!!!!!!!!111 :bounce: :bounce:

hl2 very soon?

:cheese:

easy tiger... i doubt it.... I wouldnt start getting damp between the thighs about HL2 till atleat November & more likey January 05! :hmph:

RoyaleWithCheese said:
stroking it with a metal claw lol

Ow.
Wibblemonster and killerteoz: I'm pretty sure he was talking about 2o3's comment "he likes oranges and fishnets".

Back