Hl2 gone Aluminum

UltimateNinja

Reaction score
Aluminum- Perpetual state of "non-releaseness" hype where anything is possible, but the game still gets delayed into eternity, Like how people percieve the end of the earth; always past their lifespan.

The insane animal drives that empowered the techno-geeks with the bravery to hack ValVe, like a lumberjack hacks away at a fresh-scented pine, reminicent of the little scented cardboard tree cutouts; spoiling cristmas for all the little boys and girls like the green horror known as the grinch never could. The news headlines fly by like doing 70 through a canyon; the rock formations a blur, as time speeds along its omni-present path. Half-Life 2 beta stolen and shared, they say; finally ripping the last strand of hope of out an entire community, much like a hungry dog would pick the sinew off a skunk, run over by the car thats in the canyon i talked about.

Horrible, the community cries, as the tempted masses look at the HL2 pre-release DL link, tempted as a child is on christmas morn, when he sneaks downstairs to see what the jolly man brought him; The child is bursting with the need to rip open every last precious parcel, to Download HL2, but the fear of punishment always stops him, alas, to obey your desires, is to spoil christmas.

in short: Dont D/L Hl2 pre-release (in Max payne super description style, yo!)
:afro:

Seriously, this post is dumb and I didn't even bother to read it beyond the first 2 words.

4port needs to be taken out back and shot. all he does is troll

i saw you at the coffeshop wearing your beret.

Rotf @ Aluminum.. made me chuckle.

edit: Worry about yourself. Plenty of people will download it. You know, who would want a beta if the game was out? No one.. the delay shouldn't have occured. I have several links, and I'm not going to post them for respect for the community..!

Originally posted by zdub
4port needs to be taken out back and shot. all he does is troll

Trolling means I'm posting for a response. The only response I want from you is suicide.

Yeah, the post is pretty dumb, but i love MP writing style. Wanted to try it out :cheese:

<kills self for 4port>

Hah! ninjas have respawning powers!:cool:

lol do you have a dictionary around? is that what trolling means? lmao **** isnt it past your bedtime?

Originally posted by UltimateNinja
Yeah, the post is pretty dumb, but i love MP writing style. Wanted to try it out :cheese:

Not bad, but you forgot to mention "Wailing sirens" of some sort. I swear, he mentions the wail of sirens in pretty much every single cut scene.

I thought the writing in Max Payne was ultimately pretty shoddy, if not a great attempt.

Originally posted by zdub
lol do you have a dictionary around? is that what trolling means? lmao **** isnt it past your bedtime?

Hey zdub: quit stalking me. Wanting to suck my dick is not an excuse for following me into every thread.

DAmn salmonax youre right! hmm..... im not even gonna try to stick it in there.

BTW: doesnt every character in MP1 die? cept for max?

Originally posted by 4port
Hey zdub: quit stalking me. Wanting to suck my dick is not an excuse for following me into every thread.

got something you want to tell everyone...something having to do with a closet...hmm?

and no im not gay, sorry

Originally posted by D00M
I love that title. :E Laughing My Ass Off. :LOL: Funny stuff.

I was gonna do lithium, cause its the simplest metal, but more people can relate to aluminum :p

Originally posted by UltimateNinja
I was gonna do lithium, cause its the simplest metal, but more people can relate to aluminum :p

Ha. I used to take lithium :cheers:

Originally posted by 4port
Try cyanide. It does wonders for your skin.

Eh, I'm content with my Nivea Body Firming Skin Lotion... but thank you for the suggestion :cheers:

This flurry of posting has been fun and all, but I'm going to go do something a little more constructive.

Like smash my hand with a hammer. Maybe watch tv. It's anyone's guess.

thanks for the backup Vanthem, I think I will do the same.

Back