HL2 in stock...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Title Is Not Yet Released! This item will be available for shipment starting on 09/02/2004. In order to assure you Overstock.com's low price on this pre-order, we will charge your credit card when the order is placed today. The item will be shipped on or after 09/02/2004.

i'll post it again, since no one reads

Biozeminade said:
Overstock.com? I've never bought anything there, but they did have that chick on the commercial, very hot!

I'll buy from them if she comes to my house.

hell yea, she's hot! :thumbs:

apparently the website can't decide.... it keeps switching back between pre-order and regular order...

theroadtonowhere said:
You guys... just drop it, it obviously isn't out.
it's al weird. The Planethalflife.com thing, this... :)

O NOS! lol, HL2 WENT GOLD AND CAME OUT AND VALVE DIDN'T EVEN TELL US!

Pureball said:
more than likely to be an error in the database, or some doughnut eating twerp has entered incorrect dates (*sigh* americans..).

hehe im so devious btw (my Nickname is AnError)

I have some inside info and even put the release in my sig check it ^^

Shipping: Ships within 2 business days
This product is not available in US territories or APO/FPO due to shipping requirements.

it still says its in stock.
its bullshit though, its just their system , didnt change the date for a while so it automaticly says in stock.

Gooseman said:
Absolutely right.
Just because their Comedian-in-Chief is an idiot doesn't mean they all are.
Actually, Bill Clinton is no longer our president, but since you're not an American I can understand why you wouldn't be aware of this.

smacky said:
Shipping: Ships within 2 business days
This product is not available in US territories or APO/FPO due to shipping requirements.

it still says its in stock.
its bullshit though, its just their system , didnt change the date for a while so it automaticly says in stock.
You can sue them if you don't get your HL2 copy in 2 days :)

Xrenity said:
You can sue them if you don't get your HL2 copy in 2 days :)

*Imagines how many HL2 fan boys totally ****ing shit there pants when they saw this thread*

OH MY GOD ITS A DREAM COME TRU... awww NO NO ITS NOT!

This will be the fastest growing thread ever.

omfg please. It hasent even gone gold yet ffs?

:flame: Im not mad, not at all, my body got all wet, because of this. But im all okey now. Question is, is it out? or is it not? Cause it hasn't even gone gold yet. So it cant be out yet. ;(

Just to clarify, the game has not yet been released and any information on that website is completely false.

Closed.

An update for anyone still concerned that this may be true, thanks to Rance.

I just talked to a supervisor at overstock.com and he verified that there is an error with their website and that Half-Life 2 is not actually in stock. I have the transcript of the conversation if it is needed.
I hope you'll all agree that a transcript is unnecessary and it is indeed not available for sale at overstock.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back