HL2 in the Hood!

ReDGuNNeR

Reaction score
tell me this mod woudn't be awesome, seeing Gordon with baggy pants, an Ecko shirt, and a pink bandana blasting away a tanktop wearing G-Man with his Uzi! Driving around in your Impala with 27' spinners!

Here are the main features:

-Real working Spinning Rims using Source Physics system

-New vehicles, including Escalades, Lowriders, and of course, Lowrider bikes (with the realistic spinning rims)

-Glocks, Uzi's, Tecs, Knives, 12 Guage's, and more!

-Peform Drive By's with your homies (with the realistic spinning rims)

-And Many more features!

Game Modes:

Cops Vs. Robbers

You and the boys just stuck up the local mini mart, and now the cops are on the way! Cops must kill all Robbers, and Robbers must get to the Escalade (with the realistic spinning rims) and escape!

This is my territory, bizzatch! (King of the Hill style gameplay)

Played in a long stretching urban street, 2 teams compete for control of various establishments (the Apartments, 7-Eleven, Parking Lot). Whoever has the most territory after the time limit wins! Played with vehicles (with the realistic spiinning rims)

Drug Run

One team must transport various drug packages from one side of the map to another, while dodging the opposing team (the Feds) who must stop the servers. Played with vehicles (with, you guessed it, the realistic spinning rims)

Street Wars (deathmatch, or team DM)

It's every thug by himself (or with his gang if teams) blasting the crap out of everyone else!

Maybe this mod can actually be urban, unlike other "gang" mods that feature MP5's and AWP's..... and of course, with Source, the most realistic spinning rims ever made! lol

This would be the best mod to have ever been made.
Except of course for a star trek mod that plays the picard song tons.
I am lacutis of borg
You are borg
I am borg
We are borg
:borg:
He just kept talking and talking, incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic

OK, so the HL2 in the hood, the Gordon and G-man in gang attire, and the over used realistic spinning rims comment was my bad attempt at a joke, but the other ideas aren't. Still, those spinning rims would be nice, no? :)

You better realistically simulate spinning rims you foo :afro:

I actually think that would be a good mod, although a lot of modders would probably take it as a joke I think it's a good idea. :afro:

i dunno...this actually sounds kinda fun. dunno about the rims tho. but it would be fun to have a first person GTA:san andreas type game.

get some coders when hl2 comes and ill make you a site ;)

A Grand Theft Auto mod might be quite awesome.

aku ankka said:
What are these ´spinning rims´ you talk about?
It's special rims on a car, when the car stops the rims keep spinning making the car appear it's moving but it's not..

:O That is ****in Genius! You better or someone else better make this shit or else i'm burnin shit! It'd be great, GTA meets 1st person shooter world with a cutting edge game engine; Source. Game developers should have thought of something like this, if you don't see it then think more about the idea, then it will pop and you will see the wonders of a game based on gang wars!

Razor said:
A Grand Theft Auto mod might be quite awesome.
Funny how it won't actually happen. It's not a good idea in Source.

ailevation, don't get worked up.

ComradeBadger said:
Funny how it won't actually happen. It's not a good idea in Source.

How true after a while I tend to phase out the more bizzare mod Ideas and focus on what SP campaigns I can make with cool physics.

Back