HL2 is not your dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy

Reaction score
im sick of all you punk ass losers who have no personality of your own.
get off of valves nuts, get off of gabe fat pig newels dick, get a life.

Half Life 2 was a decent game but you take it too far.
Anyone who has a real objective opinion about the game is stifled by ignorant peoples biased comments and generic flames.

oh and if you feel that u need to reply to this message with flames then your most likey one of the people i just mentioned above.

Öhm, I dont see your point.
How 'bout just ignoring them.
If you ignore them <> they ignore you then there's no trouble at all.

wu:t!

Nah, I'm not one of the people who you mentioned but I really like to flame you.

Fix your attituted and don't post this kind of useless crap. Meh...couldn't come up with anything smart...

i feel your pain
next time try not to make a new thread just to say this.

Indy everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are angry because some people don't share the same opinion as you. I understand that you may not like the game as much as other but that doesn't mean you can make a thread about it bashing people who like it more.

its not bashing. it was simply my opinion.
I dont hate people who like the game
i hate the ignorant llamas that cant see past the hype and always reply to your topics with the same retarded flames if you have even the slightest problems with steam or HL2.

btw i like the game and have never had a problem with steam.
but i do have realistic opinions about them.

As do I but when talking on a forum you are bound to have conflicting opinions and that sometimes sturs up trouble. Remember opinions cannot be proven wrong.

Funny how you suggest people get a life, but your life seems to revolve around telling people that. Also, your post is clearly designed to draw flames, I therefore suggest that the thread be closed, and you kindly ****off.

I agree...one thing getting me frustrated is the ammount of people that will pounce on you when you mention "HL2 is warezed" ....seems they think because its half-life2 its more of a crime or more important than if someone was talking about warezing some ****ing Barbie girl game.

Oh yeah and theres no need to bad mouth gabe newell like that man...either tell him directly or say **** all, its not his fault people take his game so seriously and you should'nt resort to calling people fat and using it against them because they are...its not nice, imagine if you was ****ing fat and someone was calling you a fat twat...you would'nt like it so dont treat other people that way. :flame:

indy said:
its not bashing. it was simply my opinion.
I disagree.

indy said:
....punk ass losers who have no personality of your own ..... get a life.
That is bashing.

indy said:
Half Life 2 was a decent game but you take it too far.
That (and below) is your opinion.

Or maybe people genuinely like it alot? I've showed the game to people that havent followed it at all, and they absolutly loved it.

Is it the fanboys that love HL2 so much; or is it the trolls who hate Valve for the 1 year delay that don't like it so much?

I also somehow doubt that every reviewer of the game is "on Valve's nuts" as you so immaturely put it.
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/914642.asp

Yeah, some people can't get over the hype. But most people just like the damn game. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back