HL2 just a game

Smack500

Reaction score
Its pretty sad people coming on here asking forum members, if they should ignore their newborn babies, or breakup with a girlfriend who wants to do something when hl2 comes out.

I seriously hope, these are just jokes, or the people are just trying to get attention. Because no matter how good hl2 is, its just a game.

they arent saying they are gonna neglect their newborn babies
you should read the girlfriend thing
hes girlfriend is dissing him and putting him out just because he does something he likes to do AND shes also living in his apartment

true that... ive been reading some of that shit and its obscene. HL2 is just a ****ing game. it will take up prolly like 30 hours of your life and then you will never think about it ever again. i swear some people on these forums are ****ing crazy man...

Most of them are jokes (and funny ones too!) .....I hope

My point is that hl2 should not have an impact on a major life decision, considering so is rediculous.

ya, but some of them are not jokes... thats ****ing sad. if a computer game is taking over your life, you should just put a hole in between your eyes and call it a life.

im glad you started this thread. otherwise i would still think hl2 is a cucumber.

**** ya Smack500. i agree w/ you. If you have to compare life decisions to a game, then there is something seriously wrong with your life.

No jokes here man. This topic really dident need a thread besides your talking like everyone is posting these types of threads...when infact there are only two.

only two in this point in time. there have been many threads of this nature.

yes just like bandit said, theres only been 2 verry recently. I can recall several others in the past months.

BaNDiT said:
**** ya Smack500. i agree w/ you. If you have to compare life decisions to a game, then there is something seriously wrong with your life.

theres nothing inherently wrong with picking a game over a woman, or anything else for that matter. neglecting someone like a child is wrong, but simply picking video gaming over things such as girls, or having a family is perfectly fine, and people are ok for doing it.. as long as the person isn't hurting anyone emotionally/physically, its fine.

Smack500 said:
yes just like bandit said, theres only been 2 verry recently. I can recall several others in the past months.

Either way im not trying to follow some halflife2 thread trend...so sorry if i upset you guys enough to bitch about a thread in another thread.

Not to insult anyone, but if you take those threads seriously without actually meeting those people face to face then you definitly have been looking at forums to long. They're just excited that Hl2 finally has an end in sight, and are just going with the hype in a teasing way.

Keep it friendly guys, he does have a point, it is only a game afterall.

I have a girlfriend, and she LOVES games. She's also pretty smart, being able to processes instructions at 2.0 GHz, although her graphics are a bit lacking.

Smack500 said:
Its pretty sad people coming on here asking forum members, if they should ignore their newborn babies, or breakup with a girlfriend who wants to do something when hl2 comes out.

I seriously hope, these are just jokes, or the people are just trying to get attention. Because no matter how good hl2 is, its just a game.

Agreed.

Back