HL2 MOD Team Now Recruiting ? ProjectPhi

Swarm

Reaction score
About the MOD:

Project Phi is a Single Player, Total Conversion, modification of the Half Life 2 / OrangeBox engine currently in Alpha Development. Ours is a unique story, with a variety of key elements to keep our audience enticed.

To name a few of these elements: A Psionics-Based Power/Combat System, a diverse range of NPC's and Adversaries, all ORIGINAL Environments, Characters, Story, Soundtrack, Powers, and Effects.

Check out our website to see more Media:

http://www.projectphi.net

sample_1.jpg

sample_2.jpg

sample_3.jpg

sample_4.jpg

sample_5.jpg

Join NOW:

The Holy Lunatic team is a professional and motivated group of experienced video game developers and artists of multiple persuasions. And we are looking for a few more to add to our ranks, specifically:

? Programmers
? Modelers/Animators/Riggers
? Texture Artists

Fully Qualified applicants may be offered a contractual-based compensation package (the details of which would be discussed and agreed upon by both parties in advance).

Contact US:

ALL Interested Developers should contact [email protected]. Please provide samples of your work or links to them, and a resume that includes your gaming/modding/relevant experience, in addition to any other information you feel would be helpful in selecting you.

Thank you for you time, we hope to hear from you soon.
Swarm

Professional as in you're all in the industry, or make-believe professional?

If only you had said mappers I would've been straight in there for this it looks so good, but oh well.

/approves of grammatically-correct, well-worded and well-presented recruitment posts.

"grammatically correct" doesn't need to be hyphenated. See me after the lesson for...re-education.

"grammatically correct" doesn't need to be hyphenated. See me after the lesson for...re-education.
There is a debate to be had there. "Grammatically" is an adverb just as "well" is. Placing the adverb and the adjective together and before the noun creates a compound adjective and necessitates the use of a hyphen. If I had said "Your post is grammatically correct", no hyphen would be needed.

/eats, shoots and leaves

Our mod is still coming along nicely, but we need a few more team members. We are looking for:

Level Designers
Texture Artists
Modelers
Voice Artists

Contact [email protected] if you are interested.

Back