hl2 multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilsmaks

Reaction score
since half life came out, and it came with team fortress, and tf2 has been in dev prolly just as long as hl2, think that they will include tf2 with hl2 as a multiplayer aspect? cause i mean come on half life death match was GAY (it may not know its gay, but it was rooty tooty fresh n fruity), and everyone knows it....

NO NO NO NO NO

it's a standalone game....

Sorry but this has been discussed a billion times

...but it does use the source engine

No it won't.

It's been confirmed that it won't be part of Half-Life 2.

HL DM was the best DM game ever?
finally a DM game with some tactics and nice weapons instead of the quake crap etc.

My idea is that perhaps there will be a conversion of CS onto Source (and not the full sequel CS 2) CSC, if you will.

I did pull this out of my arse though, so don't get excited about it - it's just an idea off the top o my head.

They are bound to have a standard deathmatch mode as well though.

Originally posted by Gertrum
My idea is that perhaps there will be a conversion of CS onto Source (and not the full sequel CS 2) CSC, if you will.

I did pull this out of my arse though, so don't get excited about it - it's just an idea off the top o my head.

They are bound to have a standard deathmatch mode as well though.

::shuddedrs:: hl2dm?...GAY
the original coutnerstrike was free, so im hoping that cs2, will be a free download for hl2, i mean im sure that they will sell it after were able to download it :: prays ::

When HL was new, HL DM was fun as hell, I remember playing it at a internet café and it rocked.

TF did not originally come with HL. It came later as an upgrade.... BTW.

CS will be a standalone game wich you HAVE to buy IT from the store...

Do you really think Valve is gonna make CS2 for free? Dumbasses!

Originally posted by hudson

yes because valve should realize that CS was a GIFT to the hl community, so should the next.

Downloading for free? When you pay every month 10 bucks to STEAM you should be able to download CS2 for free... when 1 year is gone: 12 x 10 = 120 bucks... expensive tho!

Originally posted by hudson

are you st00pit ? They'll release it thru steam idiot .. 9$ for downloading it .. and playing it for as long as you want. Same goes for any mod that has valve content.

Nice, mature posts there bilsmaks. Consider this your only warning.

Both CS2 and TF2 will be stand alone games that must be purchased, as far as we've been informed. Neither will be released simultainiously with Half-Life 2.

Expect your initial HL2 multiplayer experience to be primitive, probably nothing more than Death Match and Capture the Flag. But hey you never know, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll throw in a new version of Ricochet *sarcasim

Valve have been keeping their work on the multiplayer aspect of the game deep under wraps, perhaps they'll suprise us with something we can all enjoy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back