HL2.net PUB Appreciation thread

I'm in negotiations with my clan about having a TF2 server for HL2.net as well (we have bags of capacity server wise).

Update the server please!

That 2Fort game was damn funny. Heavy Fist ambush FTW!

I like the server atm, but i keep getting owned by you lot. It will be more enjoyable when i actually learn how to play the damn game.

That 2Fort game was damn funny. Heavy Fist ambush FTW!

Wheheh, I lolled a lot during that game. I hate 2Fort but that bare hands rampage was so funneh. We had a couple of pretty good games tonight!

Been playing a lot these past 2 weeks, love it,
love the fact that many people use Mic's especially Kadayi, keep doing it.
I really like Shamrock, but Sam, psycho, some other hl2.net folks,
and those other cro people are very nice too, they also play very well and use their mic's.

I've been slowing down my playing of TF2, mainly I don't want to get burnt out on it too early. I'll keep laying at times, though.

By shamrock I meant shakermaker. I think at least. Are you the one who makes a great engineer and I compliment a lot.

I wondered who the hell Reven was earlier today. :/

Been playing a lot these past 2 weeks, love it,
love the fact that many people use Mic's especially Kadayi, keep doing it.
I really like Shamrock, but Sam, psycho, some other hl2.net folks,
and those other cro people are very nice too, they also play very well and use their mic's.

Some of the CRO's are regulars. Really good one is [CRO]Cthrag Yaska, or something like that. Really good spy. Best to play medic with another HL2.net'er, that way I know i'll do some good.

Yaska is probably the highest scoring player on the server, plus he also uses the mike, and always tells me if I'm audible or not.
But god o god am I paranoid as an engie when he is on the other team.

Yaska is probably the highest scoring player on the server, plus he also uses the mike, and always tells me if I'm audible or not.
But god o god am I paranoid as an engie when he is on the other team.

I'll let him know, but I warn you, all this praise will go to his head though ;)

Glad you don't find the talk intrusive, but informative (I know some people hate the talk). We are a CS clan so use talk all the time for league matches, and I encourage people to get mikes if they can (faster than typing). The best teams are always those who co-ordinate in TF2 and speech helps a lot in that regard, esp on 2fort or gravel pit.

Also, blatant advertising, but we (the CRO collective) have sorted out our own TF2 server (some issues earlier on this week), IP in my sig..add to favourites, we aren't running any shitty mods on it, and it's all maps.

SV

Some of the CRO's are regulars. Really good one is [CRO]Cthrag Yaska, or something like that. Really good spy. Best to play medic with another HL2.net'er, that way I know i'll do some good.

Aww thanks :eek:

I followed Kadayi's advice which was more then true, its about time i signed up here. So watch out, you all in trouble now ;)

Just like to say Lo to all the HL2.netters (Pringlos, Maxwell, Psycho, Bloke, Shaker, Sam and Nitre), to mention a few. Sorry if ive missed you out, it wasnt intentional, i'll say sorry by not putting a Butterfly Knife between your shoulder blade ;)

Special mention to G-Dub however for having an awesome server!

CY

Played on the CRO server yesterday and had quite a few blazing games. Looking forward to playing some more matches with you guys soon.

I must admit I've developed quite a serious addiction to this game. I like the multi-faceted angle of the play and how through, a bit of judicious class swapping you can really tip the balance during a round.

me too, ive played this more than dod source, which i was surprised at.
i do have a mic, but hardly ever use it, i need to but im just not used to them.

I'm really beginning to hate fighting you Mr Bloke ..almost every time I run into you I seem to get a rocket in the face......:frown:

Mics are v.useful, esp for the uber call.

Back