HL2.net - Weekend frag party!

What mod would like to play at the frag fest?

• Day of Defeat

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Counter Strike

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Team Fortress Classic

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Half-Life - Team DM

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Opposing Force - Team DM

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other - Please state choice.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Blair

Reaction score
Ok, in order for this to work. We first need to find out what everyone can play. The poll will be counted to night (10/24) at midnight EST time, the winning vote will decide what mod is in favor to use.

Now, I don't own a server, but I'm sure we could ambush an empty one when we needed it. We'll just have to coordinate here on the forums or IRC if possible. I don't have a channel registered, but lets use Quakenet, channel #hl2fragparty for temporary purpose's. :)

I'll set the 'party' date for this Sunday (The 26th), lets say around 7pm EST for now (Tentative). All dates can be discussed, but we can't accommodate everyones schedule.

So, let's just see what happens with the poll, and if we'll have enough people interested.

Cheers

If you wish to contact me on steam. My user name is Sn7 :cheese:

Count me In, I can play any mod but I would prefere Counter-Strike.. And I won't be availible until about 9:00pm Est. on Sunday the 26th..

But I have to pre-warn you.. I have played CS since 1.3 and I am VERY good.. I will post A Screen Shot later. w00t

Originally posted by mrchimp
At first i thought it said "weekend fag party"

ROFLMFAO You sounded like you got a little excited there chimp.. You like it monkeystyle ??? LOL

J/K :thumbs:

Can we not do it this weekend, can't it wait until I have my good computer hooked up to the net.... please? :)

Heh, well. If we get enough people, we'll hopefully have something every weekend. No worries! :)

count me out. I am broadband inhibited. I can't dload any of those mods (too big). Plus last time I even tried to play TFC I had constant lag spikes and got booted due to that net send packet error, everytime. tough sh*t for me.

Originally posted by L33731
But I have to pre-warn you.. I have played CS since 1.3 and I am VERY good.. w00t

LOL!!! What about 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. Woot!!! we are running scared, ahhaha :bounce:
Cheers ;)

Originally posted by Grif
LOL!!! What about 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2. Woot!!! we are running scared, ahhaha :bounce:
Cheers ;)

Sounds like a challenge.. You gonne be there ?? I would love to slatter dem brains on the wall... :cool:

Watch this...we crash steam!
Heh, I'm sure it can handle it by now. Anyway, I'm cool with whatever anyone else wants to play, but you might want to make the decision as early as possible to allow downloaded of the needed stuff.

Originally posted by L33731
Sounds like a challenge.. You gonne be there ?? I would love to slatter dem brains on the wall... :cool:

Haahah, nah its not a challenge, just having fun man and pointing out "the stuff". Id love to play, but im not a CS player anymore. Left after 1.4. Americas Army, now thats what i am talking about, heheh, thats the only FPS im playing online... for now.
Anyways, be seeing ya's around, cheers :cheers:

Hmm there's the good old barrier of the Atlantic Ocean :(

I'm gunning for CS, only cos i haven't played it in about 6 months (got it sorted on Steam tonight)

*DoD would be cool too

I think we're going for HL mods here, but DC is always a blast.

Originally posted by Grif
Cheers ;)

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

I have played CS since the first day beta 1 came out.

Look for Lone_Deranger or AWPing_for_Columbine on the server .. and watch out ;)

Alright, well not as many voted as I thought would. Guess we'll have to wait. Although, if anyone wants to get a game one time, give me a shout on steam friends: Sn7

:)

y0 man I am in, Whenever, wherever, whoever... Counterstrike... w00t

i'd like to join u guys, but im not sure of my availability right now..

Originally posted by mrBadger
Can we not do it this weekend, can't it wait until I have my good computer hooked up to the net.... please? :)

and when sir, are u getting ur comp? hmm.. hey if this frag party doesn't work out this weekend, we can always try next weekend.. and of course when mrBadger gets his comp :p

btw, i wouldn't mind some DM.. preferrably OP4 TDM/DM since it has more weapons which adds to the fun..

but whatever.. i have CS, don't have DOD installed right now nor TFC.. so im limited in that way..

Back