[HL2.net] - Saturday and Sunday night game!

From my last game:

HL2NETgame.jpg

Brick and Pesh kept kicking my ass. >:l

That was fun. Got owned in every way possible but had a good time anyway. Got a couple of good deadscreenies

pitzbrickdv3.jpg

Pitz + Brick

pitzql3.jpg

My nemesis

Don't hate Pesh! You know me and you rocked everybodies socks.

So what happened? The server filled quickly with pubbies or w/e they were called last night on the chat.

Did G-Dub come online?

That was pretty fun! :D One of my first games, so didn't really do too well, but the last round I played was pretty sweet, with my turret shredding people apart in a nice chokepoint.

cpdustbowl0007qq8.jpg

Seems I left before all the fun started :( But i'll be on all night tomorrow. What time does it start in the UK?

btw guys ... im SpiderPig ... names differant on here.

Good game tho ... a great Saturday night's entertainment :)

Might pop by if I don't have to wear a tag as a requirement. By my calculations the UK time for tonight's pickup is 23:00 BST.

Sorry to everyone for not getting a password on the server... there have been many communication delays between the server host and I. Next weekend (or sometime this week), I should have admin control of the server, being able to put a password on it for HL2.net matches.

But good fun was had nonetheless, and thank you for everyone who participated! Soon everything will be sorted out and we'll be doing 2fort/dustbowl matches out the butt :p

Sorry to everyone for not getting a password on the server... there have been many communication delays between the server host and I. Next weekend (or sometime this week), I should have admin control of the server, being able to put a password on it for HL2.net matches.

But good fun was had nonetheless, and thank you for everyone who participated! Soon everything will be sorted out and we'll be doing 2fort/dustbowl matches out the butt :p

I don't know, maybe a couple of people should have admin control, just so something like this never happens again...

Back