HL2- New find + ESRB rating

listen...if the esrb rating is valid (uh, AO is the highest according to thier site), this means that a final copy from the publisher has been sent to the ESRB, otherwise it should have a "RP".

oh, and the esrb are advisors only, they have no actual say as to sales or anything, just that some retailers have signed up with them to follow their guidelines "voluntarily", most often than not to get parents to buy at thier stores.

On esrb.org you can't find Half-Life 2 yet in the list, but the official trailer says it does have an M rating. This is promising news, i bet HL2 will go gold in a day or four & will be available BEFORE the fifth of octobre. You know why? Because, for EVERY game that have gotten a review in a magazine, the game came available in stores the weekend before the release of that review in the magazine. So 5 octobre will be the first date of a review..

flupke said:
On esrb.org you can't find Half-Life 2 yet in the list, but the official trailer says it does have an M rating. This is promising news, i bet HL2 will go gold in a day or four & will be available BEFORE the fifth of octobre. You know why? Because, for EVERY game that have gotten a review in a magazine, the game came available in stores the weekend before the release of that review in the magazine. So 5 octobre will be the first date of a review..

lets hope so....just hope VUG dont try to delay the game till the oct 8th court hearing. And i think they're trying to go for a world wide release on this, soooo yeah (under 2 weeks to ship and rate the game in different countries wouldn't be enough).

flupke said:

Except, you know, Doom 3 had a magazine review before it came out..

so has HL2...not "full" reviews but some form of sneak peek at least..

flupke said:

They dont even have Half-Life for Pc on there. So i dont think that means anything.

Back