HL2 Or CS:S which do you want the most??

$

$h@dow

I just wondered how many people aren't actually bothered about HL2 and are more interested in the source multiplayer side of the game (DOD:S, CS:S etc).

Me for 1, am more looking forward to the CS and DOD source. Don't get me wrong, as i will play HL2, but i've always had more of an interest in multiplayer games.

I played the original HL, it never really did it for me, but i can appreciate why so many people love it.

So whats gonna float your boat, Single or Multi??

Not that HL2 isnt worth the money but if they actually fix all the bugs for final, cs will be played alot more. However to get more specific I want to see the HL2 mods more than both of the games combined. :p

True, i can see the mod community and multiplayer lasting longer than the game itself.
Seriously, how many times will you play the game through?? It will surely have a life span
NO game lasts forever.

Well CS:S is already getting old. The new maps will help that a bit but in a few months the game will be just another CS. Kinda sad.

like everyone else here, I want to play HL2 more than anything, but in the long run, i will spend most of my time with CS source just like i did with the old CS

I allready played most of the leaked half life 2. Not into games that have aliens and spaceships. I like games that are more realistic and in todays time frame. Just a preference I guess. Everyone knows you put more time playing a multi player, so I would have to say cs.source. DoD. And all the other cool stuff using the source engine.

Back