hl2 or hot female

• hl2

Votes: 62 28.1%
  • hot female

Votes: 159 71.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Life 2. You posted this on a Half Life forum expecting people to pick Hot Female. AND THEY DID! It sickens me... :p

stupid question on a forum full of male nerds that couldnt get a date if there life depended on it

This coming from a guy whos a combine... I'd bet my money that he was masturbating WHILE posting that.

Really, how mature do you think you are trying to get away with a comment like that, for all we know. You could be some greasy insecure nerd who gets tea bagged every day in the locker room. So shutup...

God, peopl are so brave on the internet. Definatly one of it's downfalls.

Hot female monkies *drool* don't get me started man.

Hot female. Only prepubescent preteens have voted HL2. :p :dork:

What about the prepubescent teens, dont forget them lol.
*looks at his flowing pubic hairs*
... Damn right.

most hot chicks can't **** anyways.. I vote HL2

since every guy with a pulse is chasing them they tend to just lay there and when they do try they are horrible... give me a girl next door anyday.. the kind that doesnt realize she is hot LOL

I don't realize the bitch is hot either.. Maybe im missing something..

OOO i get it.. She's beautiful "on the inside"

good for you edge...

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
hot female: delayed since 1983 :(

LOL! Hot Female anyday. I got like 4 girls in my internet clan...too bad they don't live anywhere near me :(

Originally posted by Fiddle
I don't realize the bitch is hot either.. Maybe im missing something..

OOO i get it.. She's beautiful "on the inside"

good for you edge...

I apologize I don't speak troll.. I have no idea what your point was :(

I think that Press secretary Scott McClellan strongly intimated that President Bush would expect Wh accused administration officials of leaking the name and occupation of his wife, Valerie Plame, to a journalist in retaliation for an op-ed piece he wrote in The New York Times that implied the administration overstated the threat posed by Iraq before the war. Syndicated columnist and CNN contributor Robert Novak identified Plame by name in a July article as a CIA operative on weapons of mass destruction, citing two senior administration officials.
Novak told CNN Wednesday he would not have printed Plame's name if he knew it would have put her in danger.
He said he and all journalists are routinely asked to withhold stories or names and the CIA made a "weak" request to keep Plame's ite House aides to take polygraph examinations if the Justice Department asked for them.
The furor began with a July 14 column by Novak, who had been trying to find out why the administration Meanwhile, a meeting scheduled for Wednesday between retired diplomat Joseph Wilson, husband of the CIA operative, and congressional Democrats was canceled out of concern sent Wilson to Niger to investigate whether Sa author of several books on the CIA, said he did not believe the investigation would determine who leaked Plame's CIA role.
"Over the years, maybe one person has been uncovered by the FBI, and that was really a matter of luck," said Kessler, whose most recent book is "The CIA at War: Inside the Secret Campaiasked to sit for an interview with investigators, nor has anyone come forward to admit to revealing Plame's identity.
Democrats in Washington raised their voices almost in unison to call for a special counsel to investigate the leak. (Full story) But Bush said he believes the Justice Department can do the job. (Full story)
Ronald Kessler,
"It just so happened that I understand gn Against Terror."
"And actually, the CIA reports roughly once a week compromises of classified information leaks to the Justice Department. They're required to do that. ddam Hussein had tried to buy uranium from the African nation, as British intelligence reported. ector of African affairs at the National Security Council late in the Clinton administration, report back to the CIA he could find no evidence
"Full cooperation is full cooperation," McClellan said.
All White House employees have been instructed to preserve documents dating to February 2002 that could be relevant to the investigation.
it would undermine his credibility and lead to allegations of political opportunism, Dem
Wilson, who was posted to Niger early in his 22-year diplomatic career and was dirocratic aides said.
Wilson has name out of print.
He said he is still uncertain about Plame's role with the CIA and described her as an "operative" without knowing her role. Novak said he often uses the term "operative" to describe people in his political column.
Sources told CNN said Plame is not an analyst, but a CIA operations officer. She was an active overseas undercover officer for many years and more recently has been working at a management level within the operations section of the CIA, the sources said.
Wilson, who was acting ambassador to Iraq before the Persian Gulf War and later ambassador to Gabon, said the leak was intended to punish him and deter other critics from coming forward with similar accusations on Iraq policy, an allegation administration officials have denied. (Full story)
McClellan said Wednesday the White House has nothing to hide. He said no one has been the Democrats on the Hill leaked the fact that this report had been made about this particular situation."
to prove theritish intelligence.

Originally posted by PhatBoyz
I think that Press secretary Scott McClellan strongly intimated that President Bush would expect Wh accused administration officials of leaking the name and occupation of his wife, Valerie Plame, to a journalist in retaliation for an op-ed piece he wrote in The New York Times that implied the administration overstated the threat posed by Iraq before the war. Syndicated columnist and CNN contributor Robert Novak identified Plame by name in a July article as a CIA operative on weapons of mass destruction, citing two senior administration officials.
Novak told CNN Wednesday he would not have printed Plame's name if he knew it would have put her in danger.
He said he and all journalists are routinely asked to withhold stories or names and the CIA made a "weak" request to keep Plame's ite House aides to take polygraph examinations if the Justice Department asked for them.
The furor began with a July 14 column by Novak, who had been trying to find out why the administration Meanwhile, a meeting scheduled for Wednesday between retired diplomat Joseph Wilson, husband of the CIA operative, and congressional Democrats was canceled out of concern sent Wilson to Niger to investigate whether Sa author of several books on the CIA, said he did not believe the investigation would determine who leaked Plame's CIA role.
"Over the years, maybe one person has been uncovered by the FBI, and that was really a matter of luck," said Kessler, whose most recent book is "The CIA at War: Inside the Secret Campaiasked to sit for an interview with investigators, nor has anyone come forward to admit to revealing Plame's identity.
Democrats in Washington raised their voices almost in unison to call for a special counsel to investigate the leak. (Full story) But Bush said he believes the Justice Department can do the job. (Full story)
Ronald Kessler,
"It just so happened that I understand gn Against Terror."
"And actually, the CIA reports roughly once a week compromises of classified information leaks to the Justice Department. They're required to do that. ddam Hussein had tried to buy uranium from the African nation, as British intelligence reported. ector of African affairs at the National Security Council late in the Clinton administration, report back to the CIA he could find no evidence
"Full cooperation is full cooperation," McClellan said.
All White House employees have been instructed to preserve documents dating to February 2002 that could be relevant to the investigation.
it would undermine his credibility and lead to allegations of political opportunism, Dem
Wilson, who was posted to Niger early in his 22-year diplomatic career and was dirocratic aides said.
Wilson has name out of print.
He said he is still uncertain about Plame's role with the CIA and described her as an "operative" without knowing her role. Novak said he often uses the term "operative" to describe people in his political column.
Sources told CNN said Plame is not an analyst, but a CIA operations officer. She was an active overseas undercover officer for many years and more recently has been working at a management level within the operations section of the CIA, the sources said.
Wilson, who was acting ambassador to Iraq before the Persian Gulf War and later ambassador to Gabon, said the leak was intended to punish him and deter other critics from coming forward with similar accusations on Iraq policy, an allegation administration officials have denied. (Full story)
McClellan said Wednesday the White House has nothing to hide. He said no one has been the Democrats on the Hill leaked the fact that this report had been made about this particular situation."
to prove theritish intelligence.

ROFL... that was classic.. I was like wtf?

I got bored and skipped to the next post.. So I'll just follow the crowd.

WHAT DAH FUDGE!

WTF does that have to do with hl2 and hot females PhatBoyz

I would prefer HL2 any day because the ladies come crawling when they see Half Life 2. Its better then a mercedes converitible. They see you playing on a hot DX9 rig and they put on their short skirts and shake there asses in yo' face and you just be like damn yo. And you get to tap dat ass as they play HL2 on your comp.

If you can get a hot female when you needone then why not pick HL2?

/me votes hl2 ;)

Originally posted by The Mullinator
Hot female that loves HL2. :D

If only such a girl existed. ;(

I've got a couple friends with hot, hot gfs who are ok with 'watching him play'. I mean for hours on end. They actually enjoy watching them play games.

Meanwhile my girl gets bored and complains that I ignore her. Lol.

Originally posted by RhapSidious
I've got a couple friends with hot, hot gfs who are ok with 'watching him play'. I mean for hours on end. They actually enjoy watching them play games.

Meanwhile my girl gets bored and complains that I ignore her. Lol.

Shit man, tell me about it,. My woman complains everyday. Especially since I'm addicted to Halo & Raven Shield.

::not bragging::: i had a hot gf who would insist on being with me when I go play games with friends. I guess I got lucky becuase her friends were dicks to her :) :) :) but I'd like to have a hot female that plays and is better than me in HL2, while sucking my #!@&.

If you choose the hot female then in the end you will get both anyways since HL2 will come out anyways.

ok well pretend you either get to sleep with a hot chick or do whatever you want with her for 1 night or get to play HL2 from start to finish which would you choose?

hrmmm... i'd play her deathmatch, but the winner would HAVE to sleep with the loser

The real question should be....

What would piss you off the most?

1. Bugs in your Half-Life2.

or

2. Bugs in your hot female.

I'm sure there's a 'floppy' gag asking to be used in here somewhere too.

I can get hot female ass any time of the day, but HL2, now that's somethin' special.

Notice he said female ass.. Not women.. Just any females ass.. *cough*dog*cough*

lol obvious one .. a hot female carrying hl2 :p no serieusly .. you have to be seriously ****ed up to choose hl2 over a nice girl :)

I too already have a *gorgeous girlfriend. So HL2 for me.

*And I mean gorgeous in the Universal sense, not in the 'she's a fat oaf, but she's MY fat oaf' kind of way ;)

HL2 you have the option of a 1 of payment, Hot Female you could be paying in reacurring payments for many months on end.

I cant believe hot female is winning.

HL 2 first then id bum gabe newell.

Originally posted by mortiz
HL2 you have the option of a 1 of payment, Hot Female you could be paying in reacurring payments for many months on end.
Yeah, they only have one payment option... and it's subscription.
As soon as you stop paying they leave.

Originally posted by Schmudi
i play hl2 and a girl suck my..............oh yeeess

lol! :afro:

hmm.. if you play then better?! :)

i hate such hard decisions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back