Hl2 over to soon

S

spunkmyer

Hi..

I started playing HL2 on Thursday due to problems with the game. Anyhow I finished it this morning (Monday) so is that it.

The game seemed very short and I have to agree with the review in PCZONE that the AI could have been better.

Other than that the game top stuff but I would score it 89% The first Half Life is still the best to me.

Spunkmyer

i think the game was perfect length. i thought it was a long game BUT ok if it was abit harder/ some harder phsic traps/puzzles to solve and alot smarter ai....then the game would have turned out to be alot longer

Imo it was pretty good, but the citadel levels could have been longer, with more info and more showing off stuff inside the citadel.

I thought it was about right in length, but it did leave me wanting more! :D

Yeh I completed it last night and I got it on thurseday night!
I agree with ye Fatboy Tim it was an ok length but wanted more maybe seeing the alien homeworld, oh wait we've covered that in the first game !

If you find this game too short, then you either spend too much time playing PC games or you played it on the easy setting. This game is in no way too short!

I'm playing it on hard (it's still too easy tbh) and I'm only on level 9 and thoroughly enjoying the experience.

I played it on normal and it took me about 14 hours, which is VERY long for any FPS game (especially since there is never a boring moment)

Hell, I've been playing 12-14 and I'm only in Nova Prospect. Guess you could say I'm taking in the scenery. Great game, even when I'm not playing it I'm thinking about playing it. I've spent my entire work night-shift reading these damn forums.

i beat it in 13 hours, and imo it was WAY too short, quite a dissapointment really. but i was satisfied with the A.I. and everything else :D a bit more enemies woulda been nice. valve should release halflife 2: deleted scenes

Yes I do play way too many games on pc and I played it on hard, but I think now I will play it again to see if I missed anything lol ;)

Spunkmyer

NB. said:
I thought it was too short as well.
just depends your style of game. i don't go through a game with guns blazing, i like to look around the maps and play around with different things. the manipulator really came in handy here.

Total game length = very good
I would have preferred longer but then again this was very long compared to most new games out there.

The only thing I thought didn't last long enough was the amount of time you...
...Get the super-gravity gun for. I was just starting to have fun with it when the game ended.

Back