HL2.PHP *Working Answers Only*

clarky003 said:
so are we looking into it too much, or is that the answer? or part of..
It wasn't a test.
VAVLe was just being playful.

SupaKoopa said:
because they should be wasting time instead of getting this thing gold :dozey:
Damn, dude. Give VALVe a break. They've been working hard.

They turned in the RC. VU has obviously said nothing yet. So what do you expect VALVe to do?? Its out of their hands.

Ah. What's with this Chris-D connection? I can't wade through all that, I don't have enough time..is there any new info at all? Why are people saying Chris_D did it?

Someone post a summary update, so people don't have to search through this thread. Thanks.

razorblade kiss said:
Someone post a summary update, so people don't have to search through this thread. Thanks.
Actually, all of the answers are on the first page. Very easy to find. All of them are above where I posted "It looks like the game is over"

move=s
move=gman
move=alyx
move=gordon
move=joshua
move=cow
move=truth
move=ninja
move=kill
move=impusle101
move=fish
move=chris_d
move=rc
move=pirate
move=chicken

there was also

move=gold

but that got removed.
It had said "You wish? *I* wish!", which was probably the most revealing piece of information we've had for a while

we know about the bird in move=s and that it says its not a test.

Please limit idle chat in this thread

Eternety, chris_d spoke as if he knew what was going on over there.
Really, we do not know.

We are left with this:

http://www.half-life2.com/hl2.php?move=truth

You guys all rock. :)

Out for dinner. We'll continue this another time.

But how will you know when there's new stuff here

Play again?

when you type in move=chris_d it says

Can you really trust anyone, anymore?

You can never know the truth.

HAS NO ONE SEEN IT?? Maybe its because of some fresh eyes BUT!!

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

ok.... we have the following words in itallic. Maybe its like a little message, to keep us on the ball. On the whole Gold thing... i think maybe thats a message, saying Valve as tired 2. I mean it seems (correct me if im going off on one here) that they are waiting on vivendi.....thats what i get from it.

Lits of Highlighted words in order

Another
Intelligent
Clear
Time

Any more input???

mmm im stil trying to think of it

hang on, what time did this al start??

The time is right..maybe they only do it when in work

that would make sense, so im in uk...GMT time...so what time is it in america now? 9hours behind...so thats like 4pm?? or is it 9hours behind? or only 6? i cant remeber.

Well i think it does have something to do with the time of day........lets wait until 2morrow...well...today for me lol, GOD DAMN IT!!! why cant the world be FLAT? and have all the same time?? :flame:

"you wish? I wish!"
maybe RC got rejected :|
or maybe he is just stressing out waiting to see if it goes gold or not.

Okay, maybe it's nothing guys but I may have something...

I went through all of the php pages and I noticed that there was italic writing on more than one. So what I did, was I copied all the words in italic they are the following:

another time
intelligent
clear
time
just told you about
again
does
your (this one was taken from the gman pic under the word "milk")

So I'm thinking, maybe if we arrange these words somehow, we'll get some sentence which leads to something? I'm just guessing at the moment.

We also have to consider that there are other pages we haven't found with more italic words on them.

To me, it's saying more will be added when game is announced gold. :D

Theres plenty to speculate on.

Keep trying things, if you have the patience,. checking =clear and =time and whatever comes to mind.

But I think mostly we should keep our eyes on =truth

It does sound like they want to play again,.. so we'll see.

Guess I was wrong about 8 being the right time. Oh well, think I'm gonna go watch Man on Fire again.

DavE0r said:
HAS NO ONE SEEN IT?? Maybe its because of some fresh eyes BUT!!

But how will you know when there's new stuff here? Hmm.

You seem like intelligent people... I think you'll find the path is... clear... when the time is right.

ok.... we have the following words in itallic. Maybe its like a little message, to keep us on the ball. On the whole Gold thing... i think maybe thats a message, saying Valve as tired 2. I mean it seems (correct me if im going off on one here) that they are waiting on vivendi.....thats what i get from it.

Lits of Highlighted words in order

Another
Intelligent
Clear
Time

Any more input???

i noticed that right away and started trying them all

you do know how funney this is right?

LOL talk about a cliffhanger ending I think this is how the game is gonna end your gonna get traped in the room with the head crab you do realise that the main keys are wsad the normal pc controlls for halflife right?
Its almost a give away but good humor from valve they want to keep our attention so that way they can make some money so many people have given up on hl2 it is sad...

duh...they were saying the RC was rejected and they are going back to work.

you should type in all the names of all the monsters in HL... what was the name of that one ichysouras or something?

cadaveca said:
duh...they were saying the RC was rejected and they are going back to work.
Eh? How do you figure? It sounds quite clear to me that they're waiting on Vivendi
hunter-killer25 said:
you should type in all the names of all the monsters in HL... what was the name of that one ichysouras or something?
As Gabe would say, "No, but you can!"

cadaveca said:
you can't know the truth.
And from that, you think you can infer the truth? :p
Yoda1979 said:
I think he was being sarcastic when he put you wish i wish.
Sarcastic? Of course they want HL2 to go Gold. Why wouldn't they? Theres no sarcasm there.

Yoda1979 said:
I think he was being sarcastic when he put you wish i wish.

Or they really want to stop working and get the game out, since we are so selfish and only care that we get the game.

Guys long shot here but if you rearrange the first letters of the highlighted words you get....

JADA CITY

Anything?

Dalamari said:
Or they really want to stop working and get the game out, since we are so selfish and only care that we get the game.
They're done. Its in VUs hands. VU is sitting on HL2.

That is the current state of affairs.

And speak for yourself. I have said this whole year that I want VALVe to take their sweet time to make sure HL2 is the experience it should be. And I really appriciate VALVe and all they do.

f|uke said:
They're done. Its in VUs hands. VU is sitting on HL2.

That is the current state of affairs.

And speak for yourself. I have said this whole year that I want VALVe to take their sweet time to make sure HL2 is the experience it should be. And I really appriciate VALVe and all they do.

why were chris_d's and 4 of my posts on the php site?

cadaveca said:
why were chris_d's and 4 of my posts on the php site?
Because VALVe was playing with us. Thats what all this was about.

(???)

Back