HL2 preload page up on steampowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find :) I was on there 15 minutes ago, and it wasn't up yet :thumbs:

I'm guessing this is a good sign that another preload might be happening tonight.

Maybe.

yeah but why isnt it gold???? :| :| :| :rolleyes: :bounce: :E :bonce: :cheers:

Wow nice! I was only just on there and it wasn't like that lol
People round here are too quick :p

Yea they say HL2 is going gold, then a week later they say they meant thier gonna make a gold colored box for HL2.

I dont think the preload will be happenning tonight. Whats the time in the us and what time did theother preloads happen?

Impulse147 said:
Yea they say HL2 is going gold, then a week later they say they meant thier gonna make a gold colored box for HL2.

i dont even see the part where its says its gonna preload some crap??? what are u guys talking about ... anyway ... just go gold dammit ...

Rog said:
I dont think the preload will be happenning tonight. Whats the time in the us and what time did theother preloads happen?

it's 5:20pm PST where Valve is, I think the others happened around 7-9pm PST.

just change your forum time to PST , then you'll never have to wonder what time it is at valve....but its almost 5:30pm right now

I dunno becuase my life doesn't revolve around calculating every precise second a update or pre-load for steam happens.

calm down you ninnies!
yes it's coming...but have you heard it went gold? NOPE.

calm DOWN you ninnies!

ciao

cadaveca said:
calm down you ninnies!
yes it's coming...but have you heard it went gold? NOPE.

calm DOWN you ninnies!

ciao

hmmmm ... how bout you're being annoying ... and stop calling us ninnies

Impulse147 said:
I dunno becuase my life doesn't revolve around calculating every precise second a update or pre-load for steam happens.
...then what are you doing here?...;)

Has the max bandwidth creeped up? It's 10,200mbps right now...I thought it was around 8,000 before. Can anybody remember?

Impulse147 said:
i was hired by HL2.net to insult the poor girl-less nerds who inhabit this forum,

you might want to find out which ones are girl-less before doing that :monkee:

-Frosty- said:
Has the max bandwidth creeped up? It's 10,200mbps right now...I thought it was around 8,000 before. Can anybody remember?

no. available bandwidth has been around 8000 for a while. thats the only important value

I choose to be girl-less.....no wait thats a lie , i'm a girl-less nerd aswell and insulting others makes me feel better.

Impulse147 said:
wth is a ninnie?

I believe it's an english term, it's an affectionate way of calling someone an idiot or a silly billy.

Don't worry, It's harmless :)

poseyjmac said:
no. available bandwidth has been around 8000 for a while. thats the only important value
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Let's hope for another preload :)

EDIT:
Impulse147 said:
I choose to be girl-less.....no wait thats a lie , i'm a girl-less nerd aswell and insulting others makes me feel better.
:LOL:

Sweet, maybe more preloading tonight? :O That's so fun... preloading... those files are hot.

yea impulse, if you dont want to earn the title of banned, i suggest you be nicer

Can you believe the steam forums have it so you can only post once every 60 seconds?

Nice find...even though it makes me even more anxious...:)...still a nice find though

Yoda1979 said:
5 Minutes
You can't pin it down to a single hour.

Looking at the way things have been, it could happen anytime between 3 and 8 PM, PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back