HL2 preload page up on steampowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
/waits

what else is ther to do?

if it dose preoad will that mean hl2 is almost done? how much is there left?

skater4evr5 said:
FACTS ....

you guys are just couting down for no reason im sooo confused
;(

dude ... theyre counting down until the 3rd half life 2 preload ... read some posts or something ;)

We were just counting down on pure speculation due to the usual Thursday updates they have been sticking to.

Bigcheese said:
/waits

what else is ther to do?

if it dose preoad will that mean hl2 is almost done? how much is there left?
After three preloads, I wouldn't think there'd be much! :D

Yoda1979 said:
We were just counting down on pure speculation due to the usual Thursday updates they have been sticking to.

ummmm it is thursday!! So why were you like 5 minutes left ??

i'm sorry but whats the 2e preload if never seen it ??? huh?
i only preloaded hl 2 once.

offcourse cs source but thats something else offcourse.
did i miss something?

KagePrototype said:
That is, if there IS a preload at all tonight.
Yeah, I was continuing Bigcheese's little theoretical... thing... :p

Usually if Valve planned a preload they announce if they were going to move it back past the 6pm PST usual. So I dont think there will be one.

Yoda1979 said:
Usually if Valve planned a preload they announce if they were going to move it back past the 6pm PST usual. So I dont think there will be one.

Ummm they update between 6-8pm PST....

When I saw Gordon on the front page I hoped it was some announcement on HL²'s progress. Then I looked to the left of the picture and saw it announce a preload that already happened. :\

god dammit valve just do it!!! grrrr ... we want the game already!!!

Platinum said:
god dammit valve just do it!!! grrrr ... we want the game already!!!

You people piss yourselves over the stupidest things. :LOL:

lol funny thread... i bet the dude was lying about seeing a 3rd preload posted at steampowered.

edit: lol he never even said anything about a 3rd preload... just go to steampowered.com check out the first page(not even the news) and it says "preload hl2 now!" and that's it. hahaa ... lmfao :LOL:

Guys, quit waiting... nothing tonight. Don't rush them, really now. Get off HL2 and do something productive. :p

This has probably been posted elsewhere, but when I saw this link...I clicked on the CLICK HERE link and find it interesting that the image says there is a locked copy of HL2 already on my system.

Locked Copy

-MM

I reckon the 3rd Pre-Load will contain like the Source Conversions coming with HL2. Half Life: Source and Counter-Strike: Source as well as the HL2 Main Menus or something.

Lets jus cross our fingers

Hungry_Gamer said:
I reckon the 3rd Pre-Load will contain like the Source Conversions coming with HL2. Half Life: Source and Counter-Strike: Source as well as the HL2 Main Menus or something.

The main menu is most likely just going to be like the one Half-Life has, steam-wise.

Hungry_Gamer said:

Your A Stupid, thats right "A" Stupid...

The source conversions are going to be huge, they are also going to be on a seprate CD, meaning seprate pre-loads. CS: S beta is 440+MB's and thats with only 2 models, and 1 stage.

You prove that most of humanity has lost there common sense, i believe you couldn't put 2 and 2 together if your life depended on it...KTHXBYE.

OmegaBlue said:

The source conversions are going to be huge, they are also going to be on a seprate CD, meaning seprate pre-loads. CS: S beta is 440+MB's and thats with only 2 models, and 1 stage.

You prove that most of humanity has lost there common sense, i believe you couldn't put 2 and 2 together if your life depended on it...KTHXBYE.

Take it easy. There's no reason to start insulting him like that!

OmegaBlue said:

omg
calm down !

Topic : This is a good sign :)

OmegaBlue said:

Wow, your stupidty really shows there. Think about it. We already have 2 gigs of it. Chances are, considering we have materials and sounds, if you think about it, that's a majority of the CS : Source as well. So don't go off calling people names, when in fact, you're horribly wrong. And if you're thinking in terms of CD's, then we should only have 1-2 preloads left. But then, if you are...How would they fit 2 gig's in 2 CD's? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back