HL2 preorder t-shirts.

Super dooper. I wanted a shirt. The shirt they game you in Jedi knight 2 was kickin rad. Good to wear under a jumper or something you needed a dark black shirt with a high neck line.

Of corse you dont wear it where womens are going to see it, the same way you dont bring into the conversation the fact that you know at the original starship enterprise was constitution class, the second was refit, the 3rd was excelsior, the 4th was ambassador the 5th galaxy and the 6th soverign class. Keep all nerdular things to yourself untill your engaged to a women. There are much manlyer man than us out there, and we need every chance we can get.

Say NO to revealing nerdness.

I'm wondering how this is going to be implemented....
Is it from all retailers or just particular ones?
Will it ship with the game or be a mail in coupon?

No the game just comes in a tin, with the shirt inside.

Id punch myself in the face if i ever was cought with one on. but hey thats just me.

Um... Yeah. That would be a really smart thing to do.
"Hey... That's a computer game shirt! That must make me a huge geek and a... a... a NERD! I better beat myself up!"

I'm sorry, it just struck me as a very dumb thing to say and I couldn't resist commenting on that....

Oh superior Ant Lion...

Doubt it. If it was free I'd wear it, but I don't think I'd want to blow the extra money for a special editon. What bothered me is that utter hipocracy and superficiality of what you said. Firstly that wearing a HL shirt would be below you, as if you are not a computer geek. (You have 370 posts on a forum about a game that hasn't been released yet.) Secondly, the fact that you would want to hide the fact that you like a computer game, as if anyone cared. If your friends are that superficial... Well, I pity you.

pity pity pity, pity this pity that. who cares. i wouldent ever wear the shirt "thats me" o btw im not here for only here for hl2... im mostly in off topic. so pls stop now... ill end this on a good note...

want to be friends?

Not with someone who would flip out over a T shirt, but I'll stop flaming if that's what you mean.

I'd love a Half-Life 1/2 style shirt. But I think I'd prefer the Black Mesa logo to the Lambda logo.

I hardly think anybody would be able to recognize any type of game logo shirt, so my nerdiness would remain a secret. Unless ofcourse it had a picture of Gordon with a crowbar or a zombie or the whole Half-Life gang- but I don't think I would like that.

Back