HL2: Rasin The Bar Delayed

sixteenth

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I'm not sure if someone already has posted this, as which has been a consistant problem on these forums.. but here we go:

I just recieved an email from Amazon.com:

"Delayed items--your approval required
1 of: Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar - A Behind the Scenes Look : Prima's Official Insider's Guide, by DAVID HODGSON
- Updated shipping estimate: November 22 - November 29
- Updated delivery estimate: November 25 - December 6
- Your approval required by Monday November 22 2004 "

I was hoping to get this like they said:

"Shipping estimate for these items: October 21, 2004
Delivery estimate: October 26, 2004 - October 29, 2004 "

Sorry for all of you who pre-ordered this book too, it's either they changed the release date of the book or the original "only 50,000 copies will be made" thing was depleted.

mmmmmm I could go for some raisin now. Sun-dried goodness.

werent they planning to get the book out a couple of weeks before the game. Probably because people would want it more then, once the game is out who would care about the book.

Ill take some raisins too, chocolate rasins.

Why would you want the book before you get the game? No doubt it is full of spoilers.

flo_Orian said:
who the **** want a book to their computer game ?!

I do. If you've ever read a description of this book you'd see that it's clearly something worth having if you're a Half Life fan as it details the making of the game, the events of last year, lots of concept art (as well as what was scrapped) and many other things such as what transpired between the events at Black Mesa and Gordon's arrival at City 17.

I ordered mine the first day that I heard it was available and am eagerly awaiting it.

Will this book be sold globally, in bookstores etc, or will it only be available through online purchasing?

where can we buy that book??? barnes and noble maybe??? eb games???

There was never actually a date announced for it so it's hard to be delayed :)

well it was said to be out befor half-life 2. so i guess it's delayed :)

all i know is half life 2 needs to hurry the phuck up!

arrgh!!!.. that's way off!!
I've ordered from barnes and noble instore and expect in store pickup november 9

Back