HL2 Rooftop Video

R

Rodzilla

Due to me not having access to anything other than my laptop over thanksgiving, I didn't end up finishing HL2 until this week. When I got to the rooftop towards the end (right before you go down to street level and kill 3-4 striders) I thought it was pretty damn cool, so I made a video out of it all. I'm sure most people don't care, but I don't care that you don't care so I'm posting this anyway.

There is a slight oddity at the beginning though...one of the enemy soldiers sort of strikes a pose for a second, then starts shooting at me...he's the first enemy I encounter on the right hand side...

Length: 5:55
Size: 142 MB
http://files.seriouszone.com/download.php?path=/rodzilla/rooftopfirefight.exe
Encoding: BINK

Downloading now.

Why is it ".exe"? Is it a BINK?

I loved that scene, very intense, made CoD look like Disney land :p

vary nice video i like it alot....please make more...i dont have the game yet....

its very nice, i love it, i havent seen it yet, but i like it a lot and im sure its good.

Dude! That was friggin SWEET! Very good quality and worth the download. I can't wait till I get to that part. Btw, it looks like you handle yourself pretty well. Good job.

One thing I had a problem with is that when I played back the demo I recorded to revord the video, I had 6xAA enabled but from looking at the output it doesn't look like AA was even on at all. Does the movie record command disable AA or something?

i've already played that part so why on earth would I dl a 150MB file to see someone play the part again when I probably played it better than you the first time I did it.

colt.45 said:
i've already played that part so why on earth would I dl a 150MB file to see someone play the part again when I probably played it better than you the first time I did it.

It's true. For the ones who have the game, or have already played that part, it's really true.

colt.45 said:
Why did you even bother posting that? It contributes to nothing except your ego.

I don't have time to download it but I think it's cool that people are making amateur hl2 movies, the HL2 machinima scene is growing!

colt.45 said:

If that's your attitude about the whole thing you wouldn't download it... and you would obviously know why you wouldn't download it because you just told everyone... hence you wouldn't need to make a post just to critically question someone else for providing a video other people might enjoy watching to share in the gaming experience... wasting your time and that of everyone else.

Any other questions? I'd be happy to help, I'm just generous that way.

my doctor tells me to release my anger in message forums. he says it helps keep the bad thoughts away.

colt.45 said:
my doctor tells me to release my anger in message forums. he says it helps keep the bad thoughts away.

I didn't appreciate your first comments but now I realize we may be helping you in some small way, so release away.

I should release more, of the same exact section of the game, and play them as absolutely horrible as possible so that colt can feel like he has a bigger e-penis...

Back