HL2 Single Player MOD In Planning !

Yeah, the jungle is only a rough idea, we have come up with several different locations, but we are just seeing what story we could make for each location. Anyway, thanks for that

A mod idea isn't a story, it's a list of the elements you think would make a good game. The number of times you hear people in forums saying stuff like

"Yeah, I got a good idea for a mod. You're a police man who wakes up in another dimension because he found a secret portal on the street. Here is a list of the words that are pronounced differently in the alien language" etc.

If you want your mod to be story orientated, that's one bullet point you can add to the imaginary DVD case blurb. What else? You need more. 'Unrivelled AI', 'deeply cinematic action', '40+ gameplay hours', or something.

well DUH !!!! already thought of all that, somebody wanted to know what the mod was about so i told em :p

Another thing: Do you have any coding experience? Making a HL2 mod will need some pretty damn hardcore C experience.

Coders tend to be wary on what projects they take on, so it's probably best if you get organized before you start hunting for a team.

lol ive already answered all these questions previously

Huh o_0

Sorry, diddn't read the thread properly :S

I was just looking at your "SHIFT" mod page, it looks and sounds pretty good.

Back