Hl2 Sp Alpha Mod Released: Pilotable Strider

I unzipped the StriderMod folder to the right directory and made the right shortcut, but when it tries to launch it says something like 'gameinfo.txt doesn't exist in StriderMod' or something to that effect even though that file is in there. When I delete the text file, it says the same thing.

What gives?

Next week, version 0.2, with new features:

- Crouch
- Anti-matter cannon
- Real drivable Strider (Keyboard control).
- i hope Leg attack!! (it's funny) !!. (coding it now).

Soon, this mod will be Multiplayer!!!!.

Thanks to all!!

TheQuartz said:
Next week, version 0.2, with new features:

- Crouch
- Anti-matter cannon
- Real drivable Strider (Keyboard control).
- i hope Leg attack!! (it's funny) !!. (coding it now).

Soon, this mod will be Multiplayer!!!!.

Thanks to all!!

Wow, a mod that listens to the community!!! This sounds absolutely great! Btw, I thought the point and click interface was pretty nice and simple (in a good way). Crouch, cannon, leg attack... and multiplayer?! That is one great .2 release.

I hope you take a chance with the Gunship and Helo. If you want ideas on how to impliment controls I am sure all of us could brainstorm.

Will it also include strider able to crouch its legs? More like a close up to the enemy. You probably know what I'm talking about.

Yes, the crouch feature is implemented in v0.2. :) Strider movement it's funny

TheQuartz said:
Yes, the crouch feature is implemented in v0.2. :) Strider movement it's funny

Any time frame? Btw, I thought the point and click interface was pretty nice, I hope you keep it in. Anyhow, I have really enjoyed the mod, I look forward to all of your upgrades and hopefully some great maps to go along with it!

Oooo awesome!

And to Acert, read, same to Combine Hybrid.

Can't wait for the multplayer version!

Any updates? Personally, I didn't like the click and go control. I prefer using keyboards for the controlling Strider.

I just thought that with this Spanish/English confrontation we're having here, I'd post an interesting fact: Technically, every school in California should have teachers that are fluent in Spanish and English. Due to an old war, that probably wasn't justified. That is all. :)

Oh no! I'm at page 7 and there isn't a link to the updated version! That means I must wait. *Waiting* Is it done yet? Heh heh heh.

Back