HL2 vs Doom3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Doom3>hl2
Or the system requirements are too steep. LOL! The recommended system specs for the final game is 2ghz processor and a radeon 9800 will work just fine, and the game wont be out for another 6 to 8 months!

40 days ago I had a Pentium II 350 mHz with a GeForce2 MX 440 (and other stuff...), So a 2gHz with a Radeon 9800 (especially the Radeon 9800) is not something you'd get free in a cracker jack box. Yet.

Originally posted by Doom3>hl2
Now we are turning this into a bash me for my personal preference thread, and phsyically hating me for my peference of games?

I htink doom3 will be better simply because i enjoy horror games more than, well, whatever you want to classify hl2 as. It doesnt look as appealing to me. As you can see your th eonly ones inciting flame wars here, im actually trying to head them off as they are pointless. Yet you still hate on me?

Ok first of all, you all should just shutup. You should decide which is better, in your opinion, AFTER the games are out rather than before.

Secondly, Doom3>hl2, why the hell did you come to the hl2 froums if you were just gonna say why you thought doom3 is better than HL2. Seriously, man. If you're gonna do that, do it in a doom3 forum. No one (i think) wants to hear that here. I'm sure we've all made up our minds on which we think is gonna be better.

My god. This is one extremely redundant thread.

leave him alone fanboys... If he think doom III will be better than hl2... It's is personal choice... You guys need to get a f.ucking life, it's only computer games... damn and who cares about is nickname ... You kids are getting pissed off because he think Doom III will be better than half-life2... that's f.ucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back