Hl2 Wallhack!!

roxXx

Reaction score
hi,

is there any info about the wallhacking in hl2?
can we shoot tru walls?

if not: bye bye wallhack?

ore: maybe we can shoot tru walls at some places and at some walls?

what u think????

Originally posted by simmo
urm...HL2 is not out

who said it was out yet? im not stupid!

i just ask ore there is any info about that, and what u think about that!

The only thing worse than stupid people are people that are trying to fake being stupid.

Based on experience then I'll say that HL2s security will the best of every game out there.

Mind you, the first time I see someone using a wallhack they'll die a fiery death at my hands.

stop flaming the guy...he's asking an honest question...but no we dont know, and honestly i dont think we will get to know before HL2 is out... ;)

but yes i think you can shoot through some walls, that are not as thick and so on... but wallhack isnt a prob, with shooting through walls..its more knowing where you're opponent are..!

my opinion, you won't get your wallhack for A LONG time after the game is released and games are getting a lot better at catching/preventing these things. Have you cheated in CS in the last week? didn't think so.

being able to shoot thru walls is not a hack u idiot, but seeing thru walls is called wallhack.

I dont think he means a wallhack. I think his question is targeted towards the possebillity of being able to (like in hl1) shoot a guy hiding behind a thinner wall. or behind doors

a wallhack is a hack that enables you to see trough walls and therfore knowing where your enemy is and being ablt to predict his moves. what you are talking about iss a feature in hl that does what I explained above

I think people should talk in complete sentences with proper punctuation etc, so that we don't have to waste time decoding a message that would only turn up a silly question anyways.

Originally posted by Adam
I think people should talk in complete sentences with proper punctuation etc, so that we don't have to waste time decoding a message that would only turn up a silly question anyways.

Dont forget many people are from other country's where thay dont speak english, like me.

so u should not have said that.

i know my english and from many more plle here is bad.

but at least we are trying!, u just try to talk dutch ore germany, maybe frensh? we europe people try to learn english, plle who know english dont do shit about it!

and yes my english was very bad so?!

*is confused*

You'll almost certaily be able to shoot through doors, crates and thin walls. As for wall hacks Valve hardly had the best reputation for stoping hackers :eek: but im fairly hopeful theyll have learned their lessons.

If there will be cheats for HL2, they will own so much :p

HL2 is alot more complicated, and the source is huge, which means that if today there are cheats for everything (white walls, wallhack, some grid thingy..um..wireframe, autoaim, autoshoot, yadda yadda yadda), for HL2 there will be much more cheats, no matter how hard it will be to make them. The hacking groups got no life anyway..

sidenote: I'm not a cheater o_O

Originally posted by roxXx
hi,

can we shoot tru walls?

what u think????

your pretty freaking unclear. I think your trying to ask if bullets will go through walls, and the answers is yes, but not all types of bullets will go through walls, and only walls of certain thicknesses can be penetrated.

Re: Re: Hl2 Wallhack!!

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
your pretty freaking unclear. I think your trying to ask if bullets will go through walls, and the answers is yes, but not all types of bullets will go through walls, and only walls of certain thicknesses can be penetrated.

yo k thx,

srry im from belgium i do my best english :eek:

Wtf, liar you speak fluent english.
what is your prob?
why are we flaming foreigners?
if you only speak one language then you have no clue how hard it is for someone to come on a forum and be multilingual, especially if he's never been to an english-speaking country

it's probably five times harder to learn if all you've got to go by is some text on a screen and a teacher to get you started

I really wish people would put that they dont speak english well in there sigs.

I almost added this to the top 10 stupidest posts of all time.

hi,

can we shoot tru walls?

what u think????

[sarcasm] Yes, actually there is a wallhack for half-life 2, I made it a month ago and I own a copy of half-life 2 and made sure it works good. [/sarcasm]

P.S.: idiot...

ApocalypseNow: As he pointed out before, he does not speak English very well. He meant to ask if you can shoot through some walls like you can in HL1. No need for insulting him.

Originally posted by Snakebyte
ApocalypseNow: As he pointed out before, he does not speak English very well. He meant to ask if you can shoot through some walls like you can in HL1. No need for insulting him.

thx

Hey I'm from Belgium too and I've never been flamed for bad English. I don't consider my english perfect, but it's good, compared to what you sometimes see on these forums (even from native english speakers).

On the other hand, no disrespect to roxXx. I'm betting he's from the southern part of Belgium (Wallonie) where they speak French. They don't have english tv (either they don't have the channels, or the tv-station dubs everything), so they don't get the same chances at learning english as I had.
Edit: In another thread i saw roxXx is from Beveren, which means he speaks Dutch, not French. My apologies for the wrong assumption, Glenn.
if you only speak one language then you have no clue how hard it is for someone to come on a forum and be multilingual, especially if he's never been to an english-speaking country
Yeah exactly, i'd like to see any of you native english speakers try to learn dutch or french. Agreed, english is spoken by almost everyone in the world, especially on the net, but before flaming someone, you should all consider what a great effort that someone did to try to speak to you in your own language.

What boggles me though, is why he calls the ability to shoot through walls a 'wallhack'...

if they could manage to build in an efficient system to kick ppl by mean of a vote or summit...well then there is no prob for me

I think he's confused on the definition of a wallhack.

A wallhack is a cheat that allows you to see players thru walls. Which is a bad thing.

Shooting thru walls is a feature of a game, not a cheat.

Dont forget many people are from other country's where thay dont speak english, like me.

so u should not have said that.

i know my english and from many more plle here is bad.

but at least we are trying!, u just try to talk dutch ore germany, maybe frensh? we europe people try to learn english, plle who know english dont do shit about it!

and yes my english was very bad so?!

yes but there are hl forums for every language, why do people need to use english forums if there are german ones (if that's their language)

Most of the HL-forums in Belgium are from big ISP's (Telenet, Skynet, etc) and they are FULL of CS wankers. No offense to cs-players, but the Belgian CS community is probably one of the most annoying communities related to FPS games. I don't see any of those people answer questions about HL2 in a decent manner. And besides, it's not like he's THAT bad at english. Try not to be too paternalistic about this.

Back