HL2 Xen

He doesn't visit Xen, Gabe said that somewhere that he would not travel to Xen.

Even though it was confirmed that we wouldn't be on Xen, I bet tons of people are just freakint out at the topic title for fear of a spoiler

i bet you travel to xen.. or ( you already are there ).. or something.. maybee... i dont know.. :p

I like Xen. I'm playing HL1, and I'm right at Interloper, the second to last level. It's really cool.

Heh, I was thinking the same. So many people are in total fear of HL2 spoilers.

I wasn't because I already knew that you wouldn't be going to xen. :)

No Zen, but what if gordon goes to mars and discovers a secret ancient alien civilizatio nunderground and fights demons and goes down to hell to fight big boses, like Nihilith 2.

Gabe said that:

you wouldn't be going there... but parts of zen would be coming to earth (or something along those lines

Rafa 5.0 said:
Wow, that is da most original story yet McFly :thumbs:
Ya, but he will need to build some sort of machine out of a foreign car that came out in the 80's, for the correct fusion ratios, that will use about 1.21 jiggawatts to achieve long distance travel after reaching a speed in the upper eighties.......
the Doc can help him build it.

McFly said:
Ya, but he will need to build some sort of machine out of a foreign car that came out in the 80's, for the correct fusion ratios, that will use about 1.21 jiggawatts to achieve long distance travel after reaching a speed in the upper eighties.......
the Doc can help him build it.

Now you're just blatantly ripping off the A-Team. :D

Beast206 said:
Now you're just blatantly ripping off the A-Team. :D
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................wtf.................no............................................................................

its MaGyver you ****........
lol

uhh, dunno, hot soup hasnt even pmed me because he knows he did wrong.

****ing mods, i worked a month on that post count, i should have 560 now.....
it was the only sign that i had been doing my part and participating in the forums, but no, those power frenzied mods take it away.

Back