hl2_techdemo2 game!

omlette: just put the mod folder in steam\steamapps\<email>\half-life\
I think that works.

Just put a copy of it in every folder that you think it might need, that's what I did to be safe. :p

I'm ready to go, who's hosting?

I host a server then. IP: dalys.ath.cx It will be up in a few minutes.

Everyone make sure that the techmap and woodbreak sound is in ur RC folder!

Originally posted by DaLys
I host a server then. IP: dalys.ath.cx It will be up in a few minutes.

How come your server ip is like a website?

dalys server has a pretty bad ping here, i think i'll wait for stickfigs to host.

Did anyone get the rocketcrowbar.gcf file? so steam will recognize it in the games menu?

This steam thing isnt working right, I say we do traditional HL. Someone host and post an IP.

Liek I said, Steam doesn't work right with RC. Someone make a traditional server and post IP.

Ok do this

put the RockCrowbar folder in your email/halflife folder and restart steam.

Then open steam via games menu and in console type:

connect 66.30.164.11:27015

You dont need to restart Steam, just re-open the games window.

Damn RC starts downloading sounds, then models, then 4-5 minutes later when I was connected I didn't have any key bound.

If you are on quakenet come to #halflife2.games so we can talk with each other. Much easier that way.

Originally posted by DaLys
If you are on quakenet come to #halflife2.games so we can talk with each other. Much easier that way.

It would be smart if you told us how to connect to quakenet...

Download mIRC, www.mirc.com (or some other IRC client) and connect to irc.quakenet.org. (you can do that by typing "/server irc.quakenet.org" without quotes in the "status window".) And then type /join halflife2.games

-------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

stickfigs, whenever i try go join it always says "Waiting to play Counter-Strike"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Isnt it ment to be for HL?

Uhhh I have a prob. I installed this RC thing in the steam halflife folder, and then steam started updating, but its been stuck at 79% for a while...
This happen to anyone else?
:eek:

Back