HL2D Codename Gordon

Norton hogs system resources, Norton is highly annoying, Norton doesn't do jack against viruses.

My AVG rocks. *hugs AVG Anti-Virus* Plus it's free. I've had nothing but bad with Snorton.

Do you talk about The Norton Anti Virus? .. I never had an Virus .. so i never must use an Antivirus App ;)

x-tender can't wait....thanks for the answers to my questions! can't wait for the game!

Guys we are SO SO SO SO lucky for X-tender to even start a hl2d game for us!!!

your the man!

Hey... dont forgat that the mastermind behind al the GFX is Warbeast.. i make only the Flash code :)

norton has protected me from every virus I've encountered.....

and keep up the great work!

If you ever need a DirectX port, contact me. I can also encapsulate the final .swf in a standalone .exe if you want.

A2597 said:
norton has protected me from every virus I've encountered.....
Well, that's what you think yeah.
But really it has been secretly filling your computer with american viruses of mass destruction and is now planning to set them all off at the same time, which would result in your CPU getting pissed off and running away, and your graphics card becoming an alcholist with 5 toes.
Yup.

FictiousWill said:
If you ever need a DirectX port, contact me. I can also encapsulate the final .swf in a standalone .exe if you want.

Thage run currently under DirectX .. and it has an standalone exe ;)

btw .. who want some?

cg_source.gif

:rolleyes:

You have to be close to releasing eh? Within a couple weeks?

X-Tender ur on the HL²d dev team right? Or do u just know a phreaking lot and so on and so fourth?

Wow it has danish text (not that it makes a difference for me but its surpricing it comes in a free game)? If you want me to check the spelling of your danish text Id be happy to comply.

Yes Iam one of the two crazy HL Maniacs ;) ... We doesnt made the translations .. we send it out to people that talk that language ;) .. so thanx for your offer

You are currently all done with all of your language translations or is the deadline to ask for a translation over?

Its request is done .. i only wait for the translations from the guys that have to translate it.

I'd play this game if it was all in Japanese...

X-Tender have you spoken about this to valve yet? I'm sure they could put this on steam.

X-Tender what I ment was I can proof read it, make sure there are no spelling errors in the danish text. I realise it has already been done but I am pretty good at spelling.

Also, I hope u guys make it b4 HL²3D comes around, since itll be kinda dull if it comes later.

@seals: contact me by Mail or ICQ (find it on my homepage)

@Steam deal: well .. we've already contacted valve.. we also phoned with them and they are intrested in it, currently we only wait for an mail from them .. =/

Hello,

City17.de gotes the chance to make a new Exclusive Preview of the Game. Check it out HERE

Preview is in English and German.

It looks really good :D Any idea on how long until it is released yet?

1300 MHz for a 2D scroller? Is that rather inefficient or is there something I don't know?

eh, halflife2d.com hasn't worked for me in ages =(

Anyhow, the game looks like it's really shaping up.. looks very nice, I await the release :)

X-Tender + Warbeast+Many Development Hours = HL2D:CG -> 1337!!!!

Hmm... DNS isn't letting me look up halflife2d.com, which I think is why most people can't get there either. X-Tender, could you post a direct IP address?

HL2D: Codename Gordon

Coming to a PC near you this year....maybe....

about the City17 interview, it has benn posted before, by me............ :)

are those specs true? sorry if this seems obvious to anyone, but 1300 for a side scroller sounds just too much

--------------======>>>>:rolling:<<<<======--------------

Damn, i barelly meet this (1250 mhz CPU) ,,,

So their minimum spec are higher than HL2's ones???
sick

Thats life =o) ... Its not our fault ... its Macromedias fault that their app doesnt support DirectDraw .. thats the only reason.

Back